October mini challenge

well done cissie on sts, that's was lucky eh! good luck for a better week this week!

yay nibbles that's fab!! well done you, good luck for another good week!

i'm feeling a bit sicky/wobbly this eveing and am contemplating having another shake as i'm kinda shakey, what do u think?

well done cissie really pleased for you!! good luck for next week.x

good on ya nibbles well done!...xx

lelly if your feeling like that i would go ahead and have another shake! hope you feel better soon..xx

Morning ladies, well managed not to have another shake after all, was alright after extra water and more coffee, went to bed instead!!
it's my weigh-in tonight, going to see if having a porridge every day has made any difference, hope not!!
have a good day everyone!!
xx

I have the CD porridge everyday for breakfast. My CDC reckons it makes no difference to weight loss.
Well i hope not, otherwise i'll go back to chocolate sachet.
Good luck tonight.

good luck for 2night lelly! hope you all have a nice day.....xx

hi cicerone, welcome to our little gang! good luck with your 12lbs.
I see that'll be almost at your target too!

xx

It does seem that a lot of us are not THAT far off target which I think is brilliant :)

Hi everyone,

I'd like to lose 13 pounds by the 5th of Nov! Love mini goals! Off to find myself a new oct 5-nov 5 ticker!

xxx

Hey Ladies!!!
woohoo!!! just got back from Wk5 weigh-in and lost.....
4lbs!!!

that's 1 and half stone in 5 weeks!!, I can't believe this keeps working!!!i am now 2lbs lower than pre-baby weight! yay!!!

happy me!!! off to have my porridge!!!:bliss:

xxx

awwww lelly im sooooooo chuffed for you!! well done:party0049::party0049::party0049:....xx

Morning ladies, just thought i'd update our list -

madameruthybaby -12lbs
soontobelittlegem -14lbs
lellycd -10lbs – lost 4lbs so far
Nibbles - 12lbs – lost 3lbs so far
tillyfloss -14lbs -
sevenate9 -16lbs -
smurf - 16lbs - lost 5lbs so far
Lilv - 14lbs -
Anisah -16 lbs -
Cissie – 12lbs -
Cicerone – 12lbs -

let me know if i've missed anyone out or if anyone's weigh-ins need to be added

have a great day everyone!!

xx

Wow LellyCD! Congratulations - you are not that far off your October mini challenge goal already you lucky thing!!

Well done - that's such a great loss :)

hi ruth, thanks, i'm very chuffed, didn't put my total aim too high this month as i have figured in that i won't have a good loss after my sisters party on saturday night, talked it over with cdc and i am having all my 3 packs before i go and then taking an extra bar with me, going to drink a bit and keep pints of water next to me at all times. last time i had some alcohol (tiny amount) i only lost 2 lbs that week, i'm planning on a bit more saturday and i reckon it'll throw my body right out. Going to avoid the buffet food though!!

how's your week going?

xx

My week is going fine apart from I am not yet back in ketosis and I naughtily had x2 bars yesterday as in the afternoon at work I was ABSOLUTELY starving! I couldn't help myself so I was a little annoyed but heh - at least I didn't reach for a packet of biscuits!!

Good Luck on Saturday - I am sure you will be fine :)

xx

well done on not reaching for biccies!

i just went shopping for work trousers and bought a size 14 yay!!! first time since 1999, feels gooooood!!!

Hi Guys just wanted to pop in and say well done everyone, you are all doing so well this week. Looks as though everyone will be on track for their targets this month! xx

Hi hun,

Don't think i was on the list, i want to lose 13lb

xx

So sorry thinkthin!!:ashamed0005: i was trying to be so careful too!!

madameruthybaby -12lbs
soontobelittlegem -14lbs
lellycd -10lbs – lost 4lbs so far
Nibbles - 12lbs – lost 3lbs so far
tillyfloss -14lbs -
sevenate9 -16lbs -
smurf - 16lbs - lost 5lbs so far
Lilv - 14lbs -
Anisah -16 lbs -
Cissie – 12lbs -
Cicerone – 12lbs -
Thinkthincd - 13lbs

that's 12 of us now wow! anybody have a weigh-in soon?
How is everyone today?

xx

Back