Odds 'n' sods not Atkins

aww well maybe next time. just let me know when you are going to be in the london area. I go to london at least every other month to visit friends there and plus the UK is like my home away from home..

We Got snow :bliss: :bliss:

Image000-17.jpg

LOL @Laura they do always put them in the basement LOL

Wow Jim nice and pretty.. but glad it's not snowing here in Italy

The server farms are downstairs Laura, but all out offices are at the top, on top of the store.

Yes Laura, we have air con in ours, you need it with server farms don't you.

:33: one at you Laura :D. wow it looks so nice and pretty, but I'm glad we don't have any snow LOL.. take a foto of your snowman Laura

wow laura soooo nice :D can I come and stay with you during the summer LOL your yard reminds me of my home in the states with a big back yard and trees and green..

the snow does looks nice and it's perfect fro Xmas...:D

That is lovely Laura.

It's very nice Laura.. I'd love to live there.. I miss my big back yard and over acre of land that my childhood home was on.. I'd have tomove there to get that. Here in Italy all these apartments that they call houses puzzles me and that are VERY expensive..

Looking at your fotos laura really does gets you in the Xmas mood and I don't like Xmas LOL

Hope you have all had a great Xmas and a great New Years Eve :) I went away with 18 friends to a barn in Cheshire and we had the most wicked time :D Just about to meet them all to start arrangements for the next one!
I am back to work on Tuesday and am so looking forward to it as I have been seconded into a new post in a completely different part of the Council into a brand new job that's for me to get it all set up :D

hey caz.. I'm happy for you!! Wow I can imagine the good time you had :)

Good for you Caz, I bet you'll enjoy that, I love starting a whole new project.

It's our 38th Wedding Anniversary on Sunday. :D

Wow Jim that's impressive you guys have been together longer than I've been on this earth.. congrats and keep doing what you guys have been doing

wow, Congratulations ! what are you doing to celebrate?

Awww Jim, wonderful! Happy Anniversary in advance. Bet you find all such occasions even more special now you have lost the weight and feel much healthier.

Have a lovely day, and congrats to your Lady Wife, too!

xx

heloooo

Actually I got it wrong, it was our 37th. LOL.

We went out for a meal yesterday lunchtime, very nice indeed. We don't bother with presents, I bought her a card and a big bunch of flowers.

Back