Odds 'n' sods not Atkins

LOL @ Jim.. Laura I'll send them to you tomorrow on the email you sent.. Thanks hun you are such a lifesaver.. me and computers don;t mix and I was a graphic designer, maybe I'm just a mac person and pc's are my thing LOL

Yay, c'mon Laura get them up and posted :)

hey there just sent the pics to Laura :)
Thanks again you are a doll

Thanks Laura..
I used the link you gave me. They are a bit small but I like looking at the difference in them. The bigger one was too big to use as a signature.. so I'll try and resize the normal one.. or if jim is out there I can send them to you to get the right size. yours look great on your signature :) and they are pretty big

She is isn't she. :)

More to get the big ones you need to use the whole photo not the thumbnail love. :)

Thanks caz.. and sorry for the late reply.. I'm still recovering from thanksgiving.. I'm still suffereing fromt he carb overload.. sorry if this is too much TMI but I didn't realize that I would have this much gas..

Thanks Laura for the resizing and etc.. I'm going to leave it as is.. it maybe small but I think you can see the difference in my weight loss especially in my face..

I'm a bit busy with work so the weekend I'll be able to catch up in thr forum.. big hugs to everyone and by the way I didnt gain a pound after that thanksgiving feast that lasted 2 days..

Hi More, ah yes the gas effect. :)

I'm down about 4lbs at 12 11, funny but the girls at work have started saying "you have lost weight" I wouldn't have thought that few pounds would show. Still it's all part of the pre Christmas prep isn't it. :)

Last edited:
Hey jim, yes the gas effect isn't fun at all :(
I've been busy this week with the holidays leading up my work is getting busy since Xmas is near.. so it's nice to catch up on the forum :D

Jim 4 lbs could be very well noticable.. but I do understand preparing for the Xmas holidays.. Sunday I'm going to start 2 weeks of a strict induction along with aerobics and maybe a spinning class or two because I'll be going to stay with my partners relatives in the north of italy on the 23rd until jan 1st and it's all about eating there especially around Xmas. All they do is sit around and eat and I'm not going to eat like they do but I know I'll have to eat something and not offend them. My partner says I'm too direct LOL I won't be able to do much exercising so I'll definitely have to watch it plus Jan 1st for 4 days I'm going to Amsterdam and I want to give myself some cushion... TOTM is here so sunday will be a struggle because I'm having some serious cravings... I actually want mince pies and I'm not big on sweets :eek:

Hiya caz it's strange for me because I'm not a big fan of sweets so I know its TOM for me to want a mince pie :) we have to be strong :)

LOL @ caz .. nice method LOL

Moved this to a separate thread.....Jx

hey guys what's up with the meeting up in Feb? No one hasn't mentioned anything.. I know I'm going to be in London Feb. 18 - 22nd so I know I won't be able to come if it's around that time..

LOL, some of the people who were interested aren't doing Atkins any more. Should I start a new meeting thread?

Maybe you should. regardless if they aren't doing atkins anymore or not it still was a good idea to all meet up. Hell we all have lost weight or in the process of reaching our goals and it's nice to meet others who are in the same boat as you..

OK, I'll off and start a thread then

Back