Odds 'n' sods not Atkins

mmmmmm, stilton, yummy.

Just thought I would resurrect this thread.

I am off to my caravan in The Lakes again only until tomorrow though but it is the last time for me this year as the season comes to an end soon :( I have to be back to see my youngest son going on a schhol trip to Cornwall early Sunday morning.... will be sooooo quiet without him lol
Have a good weekend all!

Have a lovely time.... I am going to see my 11 year old daughter on Sunday, she is boarding at a dance/musical theatre school...I can't wait to see her, I miss her so much.....x

My head hurts. :( still I had a great time,

How was your mini hols then caz? I hope you had a great time.

Lol Jim, all self induced then huh!! Glad you had a good time, its good to go off the rails from time to time, life is too short...

I am looking forward to Christmas, but will still try to be a little careful, as Christmas tends to go for about 3 weeks in our house!!

ah yes Jane, fortunately, it's not so bad in our house now the kids are gone. :D

Oh dear Laura, you will be like me then!

One thing I love and generally only have at Christmas is cheese and biscuits....Does anyone know if there is a low carb variety of biscuit to have with cheese?

Jx

Can't say I've heard of a low carb biscuit, I google it but didn't get any meaningful response Jane.

I know and there is nothing to them Claire, is there.

Lol...I wish they were Jim, I love cream crackers....I am sure I read somewhere that there was some kind of crispbread that was low...will keep checking....and will let you all know if I find anything...Jx

Thanks for taking the time to post this Laura, I will give these a go soon....Jx

Hi Jim..... had a great time thanks.... was just sad packing it all away for the winter :( But then again I have a 2 weeks holiday in the sunshine to look forward to on Saturday :D

LOL, I'm pleased you had a good time Caz, and I bet you're looking forward to the sunshine. :)

Yay Saturday is finally here and we are off to Spain today for 2 weeks :D
My son was away on a school trip and didn't get home until 10.30am last night after a 10 hour journey. He came in my room not feeling well and threw up everywhere including all over the dog! So I had great fun in the early hours of this morning and got a banging head now :(
Hoping he is going to be OK for the journey though.
See you all in 2 weeks :D

Have an absolutely fab time, and I hope your son is well....Jx

LOL, I can just see that poor dog Caz. LMAO, have a good holiday love.,

Hey there I have a question to ask and get others opinion on this.. one of my co-workers is doing a low cal diet where she is having a calorie deficit and etc.. of course atkins came up and she of course had a few bad things to say.. her argument was that losing weight came down to math and that calorie deficit is the best and realistic way to lose weight because you can eat normal foods and etc.. I told her that what may works for her may not work for someone else and to each it's on.. then she said that the many people on atkins regain weight faster than someone on a low cal diet.. I told her I'd like to see those stats.. then I stopped the convo because I really didnt want to defend myself about how I lost weight. I never tell anyone you shouldnt do this diet or that I always say you have to do what you feel comfortable with and can stick too..

Back