Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Total Solution Off shopping :)

Discussion in 'Exante' started by cluck, 7 May 2011 Social URL.

1. cluck

cluck Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Well got given a 40% off voucher which ends tomorrow. So off to buy some inspirational outfits at a reduction for a reduction lol!! Hope I find something that will keep me going. Wish me luck folks x :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flab-buster

flab-buster Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck! I bought a few outfits from the catalogue i use to keep me motivated :D they arrived the other day and i cant wait to be able to get into them comfortably!

4. cluck

cluck Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Thanks guys. Bought some buts and all hung up now waiting for me to get into them and with money off only spent £50 which is even better! I hope you all get into your's in the very near future! :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.