Off swimming

babystar31

Gold Member
Taking the little guy swimming today then out for lunch :( Was going to refuse the offer bt decided to go, not fair on Sonny to miss out on something he loves cos of the diet im on. Decided to do WS today and the plan is for the adults to take trns watching the kids....so hopefully still get a good few lengths in at the pool lol

Hope u all have a nice sunday :) x

Thanks hun! Ended up coming home after swimming and not bothering with lunch....so it all worked out fine :) The little man had a snack before we went and wasnt hungry afterwards so was no need to eat just for the sake of it! Hes now having a nap while i have myshake and get his dinner on.....kind of glad cos i would have had somethign when i really didnt need it :) xx

Aww bless. DS is desperate for me to take him swimming but I dont have a costume that fits me and dont want to spend more money buying one.

My weekends been good thanks.
Haven't been tempted at all to eat anything so pleased about that.
Thanks for the 'well done' about the 11 lbs,really happy with that.
Are you pleased you didn't have lunch out in the end?

I really need a new one, have a tankini and the top is way too big, have to be very careful when swimming but dont want to buy a new one just yet either! x

Yep Martin so glad i didnt lol. I dont mind having a few WS days if i need them but have been fine today so would have just been doing it for the sake of it lol! You got much planned tonight? x

Nothing exciting planned Im afraid...Top Gear,Being Human then bed I guess.Alarm will be going off at 2.30 tomorrow so early night Im afraid.
How about you,you up to much?

Ouch, thats an early start lol! Nope, quiet night for us.....get cosy in bed with a DVD...which knowing my luck it'll end up being Shrek the Third for the milionth time (seems my son doesnt like to ever watch anything else lol) x

One of the things top of my to do list when I'm a reasonable weight is to start going swimming. There's a pool literally mins from where I live now :)

They say its one of the best forms of exercise for toning up lol! I dont mind going now, even at my highest weight, if people dont like what they see, dont look ;) Luckily im a confident person regardless of my size or i prob couldnt do it! xx

Back