Off the diet - AGAIN!

blue_grapefruit

Gold Member
Had some issues with my teeth for months now. My wisdom teeth are cutting and i'm permanently getting infections...

I just got off the phone to the dental hospital who are trying to plan emergency treatment for the next few weeks and on CDC orders i am off CD.

Booooo! :cry:

I somehow think I am losing the battle with my weight, something ALWAYS gets in the way x

I'm sorry to hear that. Life always gets in the way of a diet. Maybe you could switch to Slimming World or something until your surgery. I hope you sort it out, don't lose heart just dust yourself off afterwards and jump straight back on.

aww so sorry to hear that leah but look at it this way once you get your teeth sorted you will be back on the wagon :) :)

x x

Boooooooo who am i going to get advice off now ha ha ha xx GOOD LUCK HUN xxxxx

Oh dear!!! I am really sorry to hear that. You need to look after yourself up until the surgery. CD isn't going anywhere so you'll be back on it before you know it. Think of it as a little hurdle you have to get over. I hope all goes well with the surgery.

(((((HUGS))))))

Boooooooo who am i going to get advice off now ha ha ha xx GOOD LUCK HUN xxxxx

I can't leave the forum as i'm attached to it :D

Will still be around, just moping xxx

I know what you mean about infections and wisdom teeth , going on the 30th to see if the infection has gone , also my wisdom teeth were playing up but settled back down , pain in the you know what teeth . don't worry Leah the diet will be waitin g for you , also you won't be eating as much with your wisdom teeth

Awww BG you were so positive too. BUT it will be much easier to diet when you are not in pain and feel a bit more like yourself. Get yourself better - CD will still be there.

Good luck.

(((((hugs))))) what a pain (literally!!).

Well your health and well being is the most important thing babes so just go with the flow until you can get back on the wagon....

Back