off the wagon. royally

Thx A :)
I totally agree on the water front, too. Noticed where I've had a few days of not great water I feel more bloated too. Definitely drink lots, especially with Tetras or bars. As I have 3 bars I aim for 4l x

Thx A :)
I totally agree on the water front, too. Noticed where I've had a few days of not great water I feel more bloated too. Definitely drink lots, especially with Tetras or bars. As I have 3 bars I aim for 4l x
Do you have 3 bars a day ? :8855:Omg I would be divorced by now if I did,a couple of times before i had 2 bars in a day and nearly blew the roof off the house I had the most dreadful wind! x

Hi all xx sorry for hijacking but bad day today too - been so good so far but had packet of crisps and two rounds of toast!! Wasn't even as if I had protein - oh no, Trudy has to go and eat full on carbs :( back to it tomorrow and WI on Thursday night.
oopsy,well you cant do much about that now so get back to it tomorrow and forget about it,most of us have slip ups it happens,just try not to d do it again tomorrow or you could start down a slippery slope,this isnt an easy thing to do so be chuffed with every day you stay on plan xx

Hi Andju!
Thanks for ur reply. This is my 3rd week on ss (+ sometimes if feelin really hungry!)
So far I've lost 9.5 lbs so don't think it's an amazing loss buy hey ho will carry on. Stood on scales this Mornin and showed a 3 lb loss from yesterday(?) so am hoping it was just fluid from totm . Will take onboard ur tip about water as do feel like I have slacked off a bit on it! Prob havin around 2ltrs whereas was on about 3-4. Many thanks for ur help it does make it better knowing other people r in the same boat !! :)

andju said:
Do you have 3 bars a day ? :8855:Omg I would be divorced by now if I did,a couple of times before i had 2 bars in a day and nearly blew the roof off the house I had the most dreadful wind! x

HAHAHA yeah, 3 peanut. I am addicted to them and apparently they are pretty much same carb wise as my Tetras. Things can get a bit wild ;) teehee, no bloke tho so no wrinkly noses when things get a bit much :) xx

I love the peanut bars tooooo my absolute fav's - PGD x

HAHAHA yeah, 3 peanut. I am addicted to them and apparently they are pretty much same carb wise as my Tetras. Things can get a bit wild ;) teehee, no bloke tho so no wrinkly noses when things get a bit much :) xx

Have you been having the 3 bars from Day one? Lucky you!!

From the last 3 weeks or so, lbs not moving so much but inches are :D xx

Yeah I think so.... lil bros wedding tmw, so up they go ;) and I'll enjoy it :) x

Back