Off the wagon

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Ladyleemcg, 5 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Ladyleemcg

Ladyleemcg Member

Im in my 2nd week of ss+ and had a chicken tikka kebab tonight as I couldn't resist. No pitta or sauce just chicken and salad. Does anyone know from experience if I've totally knackered things up or if that should be ok as I feel totally guilty now. All comments or replies welcome good or bad x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ladyleemcg

Ladyleemcg Member

Ps my 1st weigh in was this morning and I lost 9.5 lb

4. Felix

Felix Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.7lb(5.86%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    You will be fine if you just had chicken and salad! Ive had grilled chicken kebab and left the bread and had no sauce loads of times! Just don't make a habit of it :)

5. Skinnywishes

Skinnywishes Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet SS
    I did the same thing last night! Chicken kebab with salad and left the pitta! I think it's ok, might slow me down a bit but I think it was my most sensible food choice.... Boy I wanted to eat the pitta though!!

6. SO MUCH TO LOSE!

SO MUCH TO LOSE! Must do it this time

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    CD ss+
    You should be fine,just try your best to resist in future,just for yourself as it might slow your losses down.Chicken is ok on ss.

Congrats on the 9.5lb loss thats great

7. rumbly-tums

rumbly-tums Slowly but surely x

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.06%)
    dont tell yourself that you can do it every week otherwise you will fall right off the wagon. but good choice to leave out the pitta x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.