Off to Asda tonight any new discoveries I can purchase??? :)

hannon89

Hey all,

Off to do the dreaded asda shop tonight, just wondered if anyone has any updates or new things they've discovered I can pick up?? Absolutely fed up of seeing Mince meat or a potato!! haha
xx
x

What about a paella with prawns , chicken , peas, mixed pepper, oinion ,seasoning, saffron, & fresh parsley on the top, ???or a mixed bean casseulet with lowfat sausages done with smoked paprika, beef gulash??i get fed up with the same old same old , like to read other peoples recipes for ideas , good luck x

oooohhh they sound nice i'll give those a try...i'll pick up those bits tonight thank you both :) good luck to you's too xx

Teryaki salmon/ tuna/ chicken is gorge with a big stir fry to go with it?

heinz cheddar cheese baked beans, only 1.5 syns a tin :) x

thank you all very much! had a good shop last night excited to try some new recipes......whilst i'm here if you dont know i'll just check the sausages sticky thread....anyone know off the top of their head how many syns are in the weight watches cumberland sausages? they was in the chilled section 8 in a pack?
xxxx

thanks so much, thats amazing! hope they taste nice haha xx

Thought the WW cumberland ones were delicious last night! used a bit of fry light on them popped them in the oven on a low....amazing! will definitely be stocking up :)

I found WW and morrisons NUME sausages dry and bland tried LM red onion and rosemary this week and found them a lot nicer will have to try the Tesco HE ones!

Asda Chickpea dahl in a tin - syn free
Asda Chicken balti in a tin - syn free
Asda pasta arriabatta in a packet - syn free
Heinz chilli beans - syn free
The new Primula cheese Pods are nice and 2 are a new healthy extra A choice.
xxx

Hi is there any info on syn values of the new Morrison's nu me range. I saw some of the ready meals were reasonable calories. Thanks!

Back