Off to Asda tonight any new discoveries I can purchase??? :)

oooohh i'll have to grab some of those sainsburys ones! and the primula cheese pods sound right up my street lol :) thank you ladies xxx

I lost 5 pounds this week!!! over the moon definitely doing something right :) maybe gym 5 times this week might have had something to do with it haha hope you're all doing well xxxx

I lost 5 pounds this week!!! over the moon definitely doing something right :) maybe gym 5 times this week might have had something to do with it haha hope you're all doing well xxxx

Just read this thread. Love it! Well done for losing 5lbs that's brilliant!! I lost 4.5lbs last week and was chuffed to bits!

Love hearing about all the sausages! I was just going through my book trying to find low Syn ones then I discovered this.

I'm off to sainsburys tomorrow so will stick up!

Thank you all :)

Well done!! Such a willpower booster isn't it, just keep thinking summer think skinny summer think skinny haha
Glad you liked the thread :) my shopping list gets longer everytime I go if I come on here lol :)

Good Luck!

xxxxx

Well done!! Such a willpower booster isn't it, just keep thinking summer think skinny summer think skinny haha
Glad you liked the thread :) my shopping list gets longer everytime I go if I come on here lol :)

Good Luck!

xxxxx

Thank you! I've got weigh in tonight but I don't think I've lost :-( I haven't eaten enough this week. Surprisingly!

Yes keep thinking skinny! I'm 30 in 11 weeks at 2 days! That's my goal and also to be able to wear a bikini this summer. Haven't worn one in about 11 years!! xxx

Oh you'll be fine, just think new day tomorrow if you don't have a loss!
I know how you feel, I'm off to Turkey the end of June I've never worn a bikini in my life, If I'm not at goal by then I'm not going hahahaha
x
x

Oh you'll be fine, just think new day tomorrow if you don't have a loss!
I know how you feel, I'm off to Turkey the end of June I've never worn a bikini in my life, If I'm not at goal by then I'm not going hahahaha
x
x

Well I maintained last night, so at least I didn't gain! You've never worn a bikini? You'll be at goal by then I'm sure! xx

Asda Chickpea dahl in a tin - syn free
Asda Chicken balti in a tin - syn free
Asda pasta arriabatta in a packet - syn free
Heinz chilli beans - syn free
The new Primula cheese Pods are nice and 2 are a new healthy extra A choice.
xxx

Oooh i didnt know that Asda Tinned Chicken Balti was free ?? Very easy option for a friday night meal ! Thanks :)

MrsKing said:
Oooh i didnt know that Asda Tinned Chicken Balti was free ?? Very easy option for a friday night meal ! Thanks :)

The Asda chicken balti in a tin worked out to 14 syns using the Sw calculator. I hope I may have got it wrong as I had it last night thinking it was free! X

It was really nice! Won't be having it again though :( apparently the Asda curry pot ( takeaway style) chicken balti is lower syns x

I've just never been able to bring myself to eat chicken curry from a tin :( my husband quite often has tinned chicken tikka :) x

All batchelors rice and noodles are 50p! I stocked up! I went to a different asda and they had batchelors Thai sweet Chilli rice, which I've never seen before plus its free!

Ww reduced fat sausages are £2 and 1/2 Syn each.

All batchelors rice and noodles are 50p! I stocked up! I went to a different asda and they had batchelors Thai sweet Chilli rice, which I've never seen before plus its free!

Ww reduced fat sausages are £2 and 1/2 Syn each.

What does the rice taste like? Not a fan of the noodles but my 2 year old is :) x

Haven't tried the Thai one yet. But the mild curry one I really like. They do Chinese and Mexican, that's good too. I'm not a huge fan of the noodles either. They go a bit gloopy!

Haven't tried the Thai one yet. But the mild curry one I really like. They do Chinese and Mexican, that's good too. I'm not a huge fan of the noodles either. They go a bit gloopy!

To be fair I won't touch 2 minute noodles with a 10ft pole since I was a poor traveller in Australia and live on then for about a month!! On the flip side I looke like a supermodel lol :) x

Asda Chickpea dahl in a tin - syn free
Asda Chicken balti in a tin - syn free
Asda pasta arriabatta in a packet - syn free
Heinz chilli beans - syn free
The new Primula cheese Pods are nice and 2 are a new healthy extra A choice.
xxx

Hi sorry am I looking in the wrong place I looked up the Asda Chicken Balti on the SW site and the only one I could find was the chilled it says it is not free but 6.5 on EE -- couldnt find the tinned. Could you help me find it please?

Back