Off to the Docs

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by ladyvegas, 8 April 2009 Social URL.

1. ladyvegas

ladyvegas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(17.01%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Morning Ladies

Am off to the docs this morning. Haven't been feeling the mae west since last Thursday and now I have blisters in the roof of my mouth and he thinks that I may be run down and lacking in some nutrients. :wave_cry: Have been having severe cramps in my stomach too and he thinks that maybe it could be the CS :(. So he told me to stop it for the time being until he sees how I am when I get there. So I am back to counting WW points for the time being. BTW I stood on the scales this morning and have stayed:eek::eek: the same :confused::confused:. So until later!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JustForMe

JustForMe Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.37%)
    oh god that doesnt sound to good at all!
    let us know what it is and get well soon x

4. unhappychappy

unhappychappy Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.53%)
    Diet:
    cs
    good luck with that hope eveeything goes ok

5. ladyvegas

ladyvegas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(17.01%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Well folks the verdict is in....I am to come off CS and see if the symptoms go away. He thinks that I am lacking potassium and some other nutrients. So I am back to counting bloody points again for a while. he gave me a prescription for something called Reductil (supposed to help supress appetite). :confused: Now my appetite is not the problem....I watch everything that passes my lips :sigh: He says that I am also kinda dehydrated despite me drinking 2.5lts a day. :( Due to my bowel surgery I have to drink 2.5lts a day anyway but he just thinks that CS is adding fuel to the fire. :break_diet: Boo hoo :banghead:

But I will keep logging in to the forum (if you don't all mind).

6. Rae

Rae Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8.5lb(27.45%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Awww thats such a shame!

He surely could have given you more diet options? When i talked to my doc about wanting to lose weight she recommended CS and said if i was having trouble there would be many options such as a nutrionist, dietician, lipotrim, CD yada yada, so i can understand especially due to your bowel surgery him wanting you to take in all the right amount of vitamins and minerals etc but i find WW so monotonous.. i had no luck with it it just gets you down after a while!

It would be great you still coming to visit us keep us updated :) you never know if it doesnt improve.. maybe it isnt the CS after all ;-)

xxx

7. ladyvegas

ladyvegas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(17.01%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks Rae....I am hoping that too. Maybe it ain't the CS after all. I feel very very hot today and am very very sore (stomach). Only had an operation 5 weeks ago...and so I reckon that maybe I tried CS too soon. I tried CD too back last year and only lasted 3 days....it was yuck!

8. ladyvegas

ladyvegas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(17.01%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Well folks I am after starting on the Reductil this morning. Hope they work as they cost me enough €119 for 30 days supply. :( I will keep you all updated as to how I get on with them.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.