Off topic... A very scary day!

carla

Hi everyone,

I know this isn't Atkins related but I had to share... The last few months of my life have revolved around a novel I had been writing. Today I sent it off to an agent. It is a very scary time as I have put my heart and soul into this book and am bracing myself for a steady stream of rejection!

Not many people know I have been writing the novel, but I had to shout out to someone that today is the day that it is out of my hands.

Eek!

And back to Atkins... :D

Hi everyone,

I know this isn't Atkins related but I had to share... The last few months of my life have revolved around a novel I had been writing. Today I sent it off to an agent. It is a very scary time as I have put my heart and soul into this book and am bracing myself for a steady stream of rejection!

Not many people know I have been writing the novel, but I had to shout out to someone that today is the day that it is out of my hands.

Eek!

And back to Atkins... :D
Wow! That is awesome! Good luck.

Fingers crossed everything will go according to plan xxxxx

GOOD LUCK!!!! :)

Brilliant, it'd be nice to have a famous author on this forum. :)

Thanks guys. It's only the first agent i've approached so i'm not getting my hopes up too much. I should hear back sometime in the next six weeks.

It's a young adult novel about sirens. The main character is a girl called Stephanie who the sirens are hunting because she has something that will allow them to be released from the sea to hunt on land. Basically it's about love and infatuation - with a bit of action thrown in for good measure!

The kind of thing I would have enjoyed reading as a fourteen year old girl. :D

Back