off topic - England shirts

collo-collo

Kewl as a penguins hoop!!
Just a bargain ive found today - Asda are selling england shirts (proper umbro ones) for £25 - normal price is £40ish. They are limited to 3 per customer and only while stocks last - these are going to fly out - almost half price, so if you planned on getting one for the world cup or getting your other half one - get it today. They are suppose to have the white and red shirts, but all my local Asdas only have the white.
Obv not everyones cup of tea, but a great deal all the same

By the way the deal started this morning - and shirts are not in the George section, but in the home & leisure

damn it. not going to asda till next week and they will be gone by then!
oh well will save money and use our old shirts :D
need to get my youngest an england shirt though. cant have him being left out of it :D

What World cup is that then? It's not until next year.

BOO TO FOOTBALL

I'm a Rugby boy at heart. I will be watching of course, but only when England play. :)

LOL Vicky, new sig line. LMAO

glad you like it Jim ;)
but im sure some of your other halfs or kids might want shirts :)
My furry kids dont like football either ;)

I think we should make Minis a football free zone during the world cup - going to be bad enough it taking over everything else... well need a haven lol

I agree Starlight :D

Shhhh, there's a Mod about.

I gave up on watching our over-paid pretty boys kick a ball about so I now I watch NFL (American football) as theres much more strategy to it. Anyone else watch this? I'm fan of Baltimore Ravens

I agree about the strategy in American Football, but all the stopping and starting gets on my nerves, give me rugby any day. Much better than kiss ball. ;)

damn it. not going to asda till next week and they will be gone by then!
oh well will save money and use our old shirts :D
need to get my youngest an england shirt though. cant have him being left out of it :D

H&M have fab kids shirts for £2.99 as well as England they have Italy, Portugal, Brazil & a few others too. xx

What World cup is that then? It's not until next year.

My sentiments exactly!! :D

Shhhh, there's a Mod about.

He he!! Hi Starlight!!

I agree about the strategy in American Football, but all the stopping and starting gets on my nerves, give me rugby any day. Much better than kiss ball. ;)

OMG my hubby like American Football... the match is about 3 days long! Glad I'm warming him to rugby!

I love watching England in the finals and I'll defo be watching this year. Although it starts when I'm in Egypt... but i'm sure I can find somewhere with it on! :D

Oh and I enjoy rugby too :)

This is the first time we've both been. My fella will do diving, he loves it. I however, am scared of open water and of fish, so not a great combination! :D

I am going to give snorkelling a go, but I can't be in the water... i'll have to be on a pontoon or something similar so I can put my head under the water. If that looks safe, I *might* get in it... LOL! But we'll see what lurks beneath first of all.

I really would love to do it, as Egypt is supposed to be so amazing for diving, but I'm just too scared to try. I may feel better once I'm there

Back