Off topic - Nervous and stressed!!!!!

mudbabe

Fitness Freak!
I go up to London tomorrow ready for my Exercise to Music course and the nerves have really kicked in now! I am worried about everything - finding the venue, having the right kit etc, not being able to keep up, being the fattest and most clumsy etc etc!!! Its awful! I also have soooo much to do before I go and no idea how Ill fit it in. Aaaarrrggghhhhhh!!!!:eek:

You will be fine , what is it that you do for a living? Keep fit to music sounds fun , what is the course for ?

I am currently a nannie/carer for a 3yr old autistic boy whose mum is also disabled, so its a hard but very rewarding job. I want to become a fitness instructor and maybe eventually a personal trainer. This course will allow me to teach aerobics and also is a requirement should I want to go on to qualify in things like Body Attack, Pump etc.

I hope so! Trying to motivate myself to get my packing done now...

I go up to London tomorrow ready for my Exercise to Music course and the nerves have really kicked in now! I am worried about everything - finding the venue, having the right kit etc, not being able to keep up, being the fattest and most clumsy etc etc!!! Its awful! I also have soooo much to do before I go and no idea how Ill fit it in. Aaaarrrggghhhhhh!!!!:eek:

All you need is a gym kit, note book and a willingness to learn. I did the course 6 months out of chemo still bloated by the steroids. You'll be fine

Please try to relax and enjoy it

xxx

Thanks Toots, I have all of that so hopefully will be okay!

I did the exercise to music course about 10 years ago and like you I was a bag of nerves. Just relax & enjoy it and you will be fine. Good luck & let us all know how you get on. xx

Sounds great. Just wish I had your energy.

Good luck and enjoy yourself. :)

Back