Office Workers

I work in an office and this is my food schedual!

9am - fruit and yoghurt
10 - alpen light bar
11- packet of quavers
12/1 - home made lunch. Today I had left over roast lamb with cous cous and salad
3 - alpen light bar
4 - clementine
730 - Dinner will be chicken fajitas, salad and sweet potato chips.

So no, I dont think youre eating too much!

Do you guys all work with biscuit munchers. I say no at least 4 times a day and they never stop asking. EVER

Do you guys all work with biscuit munchers. I say no at least 4 times a day and they never stop asking. EVER

Oh yes! We also have breakfast bought once a month which consists of bread, croissants, yum Yuma, bagels, hot cross buns, scones, full fat yogurt, full fat cheese, ham, and a token bunch of bananas for anyone who doesn't want all that stuff.

Where I work we have treats, cake, doughnuts, lunch all sorts brought in by suppliers. Not only do I have to go to lunch and learns with all the food set out on the boardroom table but sometimes they even come to my desk and give me and my team a box of crispy creams or huge box of Belgian chocolates. Today was an enormous brownie, fresh fruit tart. Both could have fed 20 and an enormous tub of whipped cream.

did I have any? No. Today, I resisted because I was prepared and had all my snacks and fruit with me! If I don't have any, not even one 'treat' I won't start. If I have one, I won't stop!

Yeah tons of cakes etc in my office but I have introduced a rule where if you bring in goodies you also have to bring in fruit :) so im always sorted with a super free snack lol

OMG Yes!! So annoying! We have a woman whose husband works at a biscuit factory and bring in bags of them all the time - there is never a day without biscuits! And then its always someones birthday/leaving etc so its cakes and chocolates to contend with too!

I know they are only being polite when they ask but NO I DONT WANT A BISCUIT!

And of course they are right by the kettle/fridge/microwave so I cant avoid them!

Im keeping strong tho!

I work in an office.... Today I had....

Toast and marmite (before I left)
Trio of melon
Tangerine

Left over veg frittata, ham and salad with low calorie coleslaw

Small Cadburys fudge out of the treat box

We have literally boxes of sweets and biscuits in work for incentives! I am normally pretty good because I know this is where some of my weight came from!

I always have a few mug shots, tins mackerel, ryvita and philli stashed in work

Back