Official lighterlife pics. end of development/abstinence - 8 stone lighter

Guy

Likes to lurk
All,

Just got my official pics from my LLC so thought I'd post em. :)

Slight diffeence lol.

G

Attachments

• 0010.jpg
    0010.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 245
  • 0014.JPG
    0014.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 179
  • 0012.JPG
    0012.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 163
  • 0016.JPG
    0016.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 155
  • 0017.JPG
    0017.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 199
WOW!! You look fantastic, a huge congratulations to you! Needed to see these to day, so thank you for sharing them! xxx

Fantastic Guy, you should be so proud of your self - a different person!

Hope I can say the same in 4 months

Blimey dude! I never tire of being shocked by transformations on here! And yours is pretty amazin hun!

Yey you!

You framing those!?

B x

Thanks for all the comments guys. Couldn't do it without you. I guess I actually look my age now lol.

LS, most of the big numbers come at the end of a 2 week stint. I think I've averaged about 5.5lbs a week though. Definately one of the lucky ones. :)

Wow Well Done shout it from the roof tops
How good is LL you've done great

wow!!!
you've done so well
looking really good!
ella
x

Awesome awesome awesome work Guy!

Congrats on getting to the end of foundation, getting to your target weight, and doing it 100% all the way through, that's no small feat in itself!

Good luck for RTM! :)

fantastic! i bet you feel great looking at how far you have come!

Wow Guy you look fantastic!! Well done!

That's fantastic Guy, could be a different person!

Well done.!

x

I can't write what I just said in my head when I saw your pics as it's mostly expletives!... such a HUGE transformation. Well done you. And keep smiling too xx

wow! you look fantastic mate - well done, an inspiration!!!!
daisy x

Last edited:
Guy
Awesome performance brother
That level of committment is fantastic - have read your blog and you have had many challenges along the way
A true inspirational to all
You and Pete are inspirational to us all to keep going through those tough times
Just cooked my kids a Pepperoni stuffed crust pizza with cheesy jacket potato - Oh the smell
Im sticking with this plan 100% so hopefully in 3 months I will be posting some similair pictures
Good luck and keep us posted with RTM feedback

Cheers

James

Yeah I realised that but still very impressive. Enjoy being and looking like the person you were designed to be.

First off, Guy you look truly AMAZING!! That is one huge difference! You must be so proud of yourself (and have one very happy wife!! :8855:) Well done for sticking 100% to your abstinence and reaping the rewards!

Just wanted to say to LS, that comment made me have one of those 'penny dropping' moments that I was asking about on another thread!!! "Being the person you were designed to be" - I have issues when I have lost weight in the past and have been worried because I panic a bit for some reason unknown to me still, and tend to put it all back on without maintaining the loss. But that comment really struck a chord because OF COURSE after all the hard work I'll be how I was meant to be. It was only me abusing myself by overeating for every reason other than hunger that stopped that being reality. So I'm now going to view it as getting back to how I "was designed to be" rather than viewing it as me pretending at being slim.

Not sure if that makes any sense, and sorry Guy for hijacking, but it really hit home! :)

Back