~*Official Team 3 Thread*~

Yup waiting on Fatgirl666 but know she was having internet problems. she normally PM's them on a thursday evening

So how is everyone this cold friday night???

just got back form walking the dogs & it was bloody cold!!

xx

Just changed my username - fancied a change & watched monsters inc last night. :D xx

Haha. I am wrapped in a blanket on the sofa while my dinner cooks (the joy of 810). Tonight I am having chicken breast and broccoli and imaginary gravy (aka a bit of bullion made up with water for a bit of flavour)

sounds good caryl. did you enjoy it?

i'm at work again today. oh the joy. and i'm thinking of going on 810 again. seeing if i can get rid of the bad habits that are starting to creep back in on 1000. i had a bit of a hobnob disaster last night. so plenty of water for me today, ha. at least on 1000 coming out of ketosis isn't a worry. but that makes it easier to nibble on something...

abz xx

Does anyone know what our weekly challenge loss was????

xx

So far..................

Abz - loss 6.75 3.16%
Fizzy- loss 4 1.98%
Wilma-loss 3 1.40%
Emma-loss 2.5 1.14%

well good morning guys. did we enter our four people loss? i have no idea...

i am thinking of going back on 810. it's what i followed yesterday and i feel so much better for it. feel like i'm starting afresh. 1000 just gave me too much leeway after a holiday of eating hell. ha. so here we go. hopefully i can get rid of the excess holiday stuff quite fast on 810. i get weighed tomorrow. wish me luck!!

abz xx

Good luck Abz!!!!! You will be fine

Just had my WI tonight & lost another 4lbs!!
Pretty good to say I tried to do SS this week but ended up doing 810 for most of the week & SS yesterday & today.
Will be SS from now until a business trip at the end of this month.

xx

well i saw my cdc last night and i have gotten rid of my holiday lbs according to her scales. mine tell a completely different story, ha. but that's ok. hopefully by next week my ticker will be moving downwards again :D woo.

abz xx

What has happened to my team mates????

Where is team 3????

I've pm'd my WI results to Fizzy but haven't seen anyone elses results or last weeks team result.

Are we continuing with team 3???

xx

Hiya, STS this week. Fizzy was around earlier and was collating results at the time I think.

Am back on the SS Train tomorrow so fingers crossed for a massive loss this week! Sorry for letting everyone down the last few weeks :(

How have you guys been?

you haven't let us down bish. you've had some problems over the last few weeks & we all understood so don't worry about it. :)

xx

Last weeks results are on the previous page. This weeks results will be posted tomorrow.

Hello Team

I am still here but not been on as much lately for a few reasons. Didn't have an official WI last week but my scales said 2 off. Will be weighed on Tuesday next week.
Hope you are all well.
x

Results so far:

Boo: 1.85%
Abz: 1.21%
Fizzy: 1.01%
Fatgirl666: 0.47%
Bish Bosh STS

Looks like I missed last week then! Good to hear you feel up to going back on SS BishBosh.

Back