~*Official Team 3 Thread*~

Grrrr my ex somehow got custody of the Azumi DVD's when we split. A*sehole!

Last edited:
A Japanese new romantic! lol

Hello team members - just had WI and I am another 4 pounds down.

Anybody else had a weigh in?????

Hi to team 3 members who look at this post.
Do you think that we are still a team?? It seems like we are losing interest a bit. What do you think????
I am away from tonight until 2nd November so won't be around to read your replies but i will catch up as soon as I am home.

Well done fatgirl 5 is fantastic! And never mind abz - we all stay the same at some point, don't let it get you down, next WI should be a good un!

XX

Sorry girls I'm just in a really bad place right now :break_diet:

well i don't know but joining the team hasn't been what i thought it would be. it is very quiet on here, we don't seem to support each other much and we don't set mini-challenges or anything to keep us going, competing against each other or anything like that. that's what i thought it would be... sorry to be so blunt but maybe we all need a kick up the butt?

abz xx

Yep, a good butt kicking is needed, Ive been a crap team mate from the begiining , however im going to give you 100% if you want it??

Im having a personal mini challange of 28 lbs to lose for xmas, maybe we could all post our personal chllanges and try spurr each other on??

Or if you not happy with the team change it, re model it or lose it???

sorry ladies - had a bit of a shitty week - been all over europe this past week & only got back late last night. Went to work this morning to be told the UK part of the company was making 8 people redundant with immediate effect!!!!:eek:
My job is safe - I'm paid by head office in Sweden but its still a shock.

No official WI this week but on the hotel scales yesterday I've STS.

xx

Ok...So next thursday is the 31st October - how about we set our own mini challenge/race for November - I sure as hell need a good stiff kick up the backside!!!

SO how about...starting the 1st November through until the 28th November (which I believe is a thursday, correct me if I am wrong?) - so that is 4 weeks/4weigh ins, we try and each get as much weight off as possible? In Biggest Loser fashion, the winner will be the loser with the highest precentage loss in that 4 weeks.

So if you could all give me a start weight for 1st November after this weeks weigh in please (just go from whatever your weigh in day is this week) then the race is on!

thats a great idea bish. count me in hun. xx

sounds like a great plan bish. count me in :) i need a good firm boot up my @rse. on day three of sole source after a major crash and need to get losing properly. i'm still the same weight as i was before my holiday and that was about six weeks ago...

abz xx

Yeah I have been pretty static for WEEKS now - I NEED TO PULL MYSELF TOGETHER!!!!!

well day three is over guys. i'm off to bed. hopefully tomorrow will be that little bit easier. i love the beginning of sole source. the weight that you gained drops off so fast. it's just a shame that i haven't quite got to my pre-holiday weight yet, ha. hopefully i will do so before my weigh in on monday night :) that's my plan.... keep everything crossed. i have 2.5lbs to go though so doubt it's possible... glugging like mad and i just KNOW i'm going to have to get up in the middle of the night to wee now...

abz xx

good morning guys. how are you doing today? well i only have one lb left to shift before i'm at my pre-holiday weight, so i'm really hoping to shift it before my weigh in on monday. i really have no clue what weight i was when i started on this team... did i say? i'm going to have to go back and have a peek, ha.

abz xx

i think from my pms to fizzy i have worked out that i was 213.25lbs when i started... fizzy? do you still have the results from when i started? i need to know so i know an accurate weigh in to give you this week...

abz xx

Back