~*Official Team 3 Thread*~

Hi Team - hope you are all having a good day.
:wavey:

hi everyone. i haven't been around much recently. i just haven't had chance. i've been really sick for the last couple of days and had to come home from work today. don't think i'll be going in tomorrow either. am about to feed OH and hope that he keeps it in him so that he can go back to work. today has been an unprecedented ss day for me. i haven't had much choice!!

abz xx

Ditto Abz - feeling rubbish too. But the good news is that it means I have had no appetite!

oh i keep wanting to eat things. but every time i think of it my tummy flip flops.and all i want to eat is carbs. but of course that would wreck my ketosis. so i don't know which way to go to be honest. if i don't manage to eat anything tomorrow then i may have to consider it because i don't want to end up more dizzy and urgh than i am at the moment... still. i managed to keep down a soup earlier today so hopefully another cd product will go down ok... just thinking about it makes me feel green!!

abz xx

Hi - weigh in showed a 4 pound loss. That's for 2 weeks though so I'm a bit disapointed.

I have been ill over the weekend too. Aches, pains, dizzy and sickly. I had horrible cramps in my legs too. So I did have some toast on Saturday cause the shake just wouldn't stay down.

Hope everyone has recovered.

a 4lb loss is a loss Wilma - so well done. :)

Hope you're feeling better today.

I woke this morning with a sore throat & runny nose which has gradually gotten worse over the day & now I've started sneezing. :(
I hate having a cold.

My WI tomorrow night. Have picked a bit last week but from sunday I've SS'd so hoping for a reasonable loss. Fingers crossed. :)
xx

well done wilma. good luck for tomorrow emma :)

i had to kick myself out of ketosis yesterday to settle my stomach after being sick for three days solid. cambridge products just wouldn't settle it. so i'm a bit annoyed at that. still. the weight is continuing to go down. hoping for 3lbs this week at least. it will FINALLY take me over the two stone mark!!

abz xx

hope you're feeling a little better today abz?

I am full of cold & TOTM has appeared today so I'm not expecting a great loss this week. In normal circumstances (b4 CD) I would gain around 7lbs at TOTM!!!
I hope i don't this time & I've been drinking loads of water the last 2 days cos of my dry sore throat.
We'll see what the scales say later.

xx

Hope everyone is feeling better today. :wave_cry:

Good Luck with the WI tonight Boo x

how did weigh in go boo?

i am feeling so sluggish and meh. hopefully an ss day will sort me out today...

abz xx

Another 3 lbs off which is good to say I'm taking a cold & flu tablet & its TOTM too.

Feel crap today. Really cold, snotty nose, blocked ears & at work when all I really want to do is curl up with my duvet & watch TV!!!

xxx

Ahhhh Boo thats no good :( sorry to hear you are feeling so rubbish!

I have lost 6lb!!!! Since my restart on monday that is. I should add that my ticker isnt up to date as I put on a few pounds during my month long arseabout

I joined a gym today...I must be nuts

Thats great Bish - 6lbs since Monday. Well done.

I'm hoping for the same next week, fingers crossed.

xx

Well done Bish Bosh!! 6lbs!!!

Are we posting WI results this week?? I will post them to Fizzy in the hope we are.

X

boo. 3lbs is a great loss. and bish bosh!! 6lbs?? go you. and is that azumi on your profile picture?

abz xx

Hi Abz - yes it is Azumi :D My god someone else has seen Azumi? Possibly my favourite film ever! I want to be Azumi when I grow up :D :D :D

have you seen the second one? death or love? there isn't an awful lot of love.... we were waiting for it all the way through. and we watched them one after the other the first time we watched them and i seem to remember long drunken conversations between me and the guys i was watching it with about her thighs. chunkier in the first one, skinnier in the second one, ha.

i love it. in fact it's on the shelf next to me and i may have to watch it again soon :D

abz xx

Havent watched it for ages Abz! Have seen the second one but much prefer the first. The second one annoys me with the guy from the second one who looks exactly like the dead guy from the first one lol.

However I love her magical self cleaning dress - I want one! There was a bit of lesbian loving going on in the second one isnt there? ages since I saw them as I said

is there? i really can't remember. it's been years since i saw them too. ha. although there they are on my shelf :) so i might watch them again soon, ha. they belong to my OH really but i have a feeling that i saw them first :D

abz xx

Back