Official week 1 weigh in

slinkybride2be

Silver Member
So I have been weighing practically every day but the last time was Saturday at -8lbs. Today on my official weigh in day I am -10lbs yay!! Which puts me well on target for my mini goal in July! Here's to week 2 :D

Wow....good loss.....well done xxx

Yay Yay YAY!!!!! Well done (I'm sending pat on the back vibes as I type :D) SEE YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!

You should be V.proud missy such an achievement - people think its easy to lose weight (Usually skinny people) and in theory it should be BUT no one explains how hard the emotional side of things can hit you its that side that makes the diet hard so when you get a big achievement like you have .....sorry for the ramble lol

Again WELL DONE :D xxxxxxx

Bambalina said:
people think its easy to lose weight (Usually skinny people) and in theory it should be BUT no one explains how hard the emotional side of things can hit you its that side that makes the diet hard so when you get a big achievement like you have .....sorry for the ramble lol

Again WELL DONE :D xxxxxxx

Very true! Thanks Bamb x

WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!
:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:
Well done lady! That's brilliant!!! I'm so pleased for you! I told you you'd have a good loss didn't I! Ahhh and I bet you're really motivated for the next week too aren't you.
Awwww I love it when people lose weight! :D
Well done again. xxx

Thankyou all, yeh I do feel really motivated this week and even more determined! Although I really am going off these soups! :(

best friends wedding said:
WOW well done on first weight in great loss xx
My first weight in is tomorrow morning can't believe I have done a week

And agree about the soups x
mel

Thankyou. Ooo exciting! I will be sure to look out for your result! Well done on getting through the first week, it gets much easier from now, bet you have a fab loss! x

Fantastic weight loss for your first weigh in ... well done you ! x

Back