Official weekly weigh in.

a big well done kirsty ,ur the proof it can be done big hugs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lost 1.3kg this week and am now down to 68.5kg!!!!!!!!!! thats close enough for me and i was 3 days earlier than dr d said on the site. Started consolidation today :D

So all up i lost 17kg in around 15 weeks ( i cant remember when i started) and the best thing was that it was so so easy. Im fitting into size 12s again and some of my new pants are even quite loose.

Well done Kirsty, fab loss.

Well done Kids - post your conso menus to [STRIKE] make us jealous[/STRIKE] spur us on.

-1 this week

Should be TOTM so I shall blame that and not my mid week blip :)

Thanks Hon - just feel as though I am doing it very slowly (when I have a lot to lose) compared to some of the others even though this week was my first craving blip.

WOW Vickki, you've done great. That's an amazing loss. You must be noticing some lovely changes now.

PS: Thank you so much for that website. I am about to start season 2 of True Blood tonight. I now know what all the fuss was about.

x

Thanks Hon - just feel as though I am doing it very slowly (when I have a lot to lose) compared to some of the others even though this week was my first craving blip.

Manda, I lose weight slowly and was amazed to find the weight flying off during the first month then it slowed (admittedly we've had a few weekend invitations in there too). Hopefully it will mean that we both manage to maintain without too many problems even if the journey to get there takes a little longer.

Robin - with a BMI of 23, you are at a good weight and so inevitably those last pounds you'd like to lose will be slower to budge. As you say though, slow off... slower back on! Also you can't compare with people who've been "off diet" for a while, and regained loads (like myself), cos then of course we lose "loads" (of water!) the first week back!!

Looking at your losses, I see that you've not had the slightest blip... despite the odd invitation... that's great!

lost 1.3kg this week and am now down to 68.5kg!!!!!!!!!! thats close enough for me and i was 3 days earlier than dr d said on the site. Started consolidation today :D

So all up i lost 17kg in around 15 weeks ( i cant remember when i started) and the best thing was that it was so so easy. Im fitting into size 12s again and some of my new pants are even quite loose.

well done hunny !!!!!

Back