Official weekly weigh in.

Well stayed the same am dissapointed but haven't cheated as such I have had ww lean bacon (but I'm sure others eat it on here) I haven't drank as much water or ate as much cottage cheese saying that maybe I haven't ate as much as the first week or two!!

Well done Vickki...

- 2 last week for me

Well done all! Great to see the numbers going down.

well done losers

STS is great for TOTM, Sue!

+ 300gr for me which is fine - I'm back to where I was when I started conso 7 weeks ago. Hope I can maintain from now on - will try slightly less carbs as don't want to put on 300 gr each week (or I'll be back where I started by summer:p).

Good luck to all those weighing today.:)

sts for me but there is a very good reason and I suppose I ought to confess all! Last Saturday my daughter wanted me to take her to the cinema to watch Harry Potter, my husband and I dropped her and her friend off at 1pm and had to pick her up at 3.30pm so we had 2 and a half hours to spare. We went to Asda and done some shopping (which I didn't really need, we were just wasting time), then hubby realised that there is an 'all you can eat' Chinese restaurant right next door to the Odeon................Oh No!!! ..........Yep you've guessed it.........an hour later there we were hardly able to get out the door having stuffed ourselves silly with all that chinese! The next day (sunday) I weighed and to my horror I had gained 5lbs!!! I put myself on attack for 4 days (Mon-Fri) and this morning I am down 5lb so I have recovered from it, but believe me it really wasn't worth it just for an hours pigging out! Here is to a couple of REALLY good weeks before xmas now

lol Kay ....well i had a 2lb gain totally not surprised , have a transit issue at the moment ....will try and be good next 2 weeks but with totm looming i expect till christmas now

Blimey, you did well to lose all of that, Kay! I think that's what helps to keep me on the straight and narrow - the thought of undoing all my good work. Ohhh, I could just eat some crispy beef in Cantonese sauce, though!

scrumper & kids - I'm sure you'll be losing again by next week. At least there's no gain, which is the most important thing.

Laura - Sounds tricky getting the balance right. Good luck!

Well done losers - Vikki!! And well done Kay to recover from that little moment of madness :eek:

STS for me - slightly up on last week (62.5) but that's to be expected, I had two celebration meals this week...

Wel done everyone - and well done Kay - did you enjoy the Chinese though? How do some people get away with eating at places like that more frequently? Maybe they are just not as piggy as me:D

Wel done everyone - and well done Kay - did you enjoy the Chinese though? How do some people get away with eating at places like that more frequently? Maybe they are just not as piggy as me:D

I don't think anyone does get away with it if they really eat 'all they can' then they will look it soon. When I used to go (rarely) I'd make sure to nearly skip a meal that day.

STS = stayed the same :)

Have lost 1kg (2.2lb) this week :eek:

Worked out that if I can keep on loosing 1.3kg a week, then I will reach my target weight by April 1st! :D

well done all keep at it

Back