Official weekly weigh in.

Well done Tan!

thanks ladies and to your vicky great loss this week onwards and downwards ...im thinking the next 2 weeks i will sts as i have done for the last few months but then will lose on the 3rd and 4th we shall see will do the same this week as last i think

so scary !!!! not sure what i will do as conso will probably be disney and i may have to come back from disney and get a couple of pounds off first will see how i can sort food out on holiday

<wish I'd had chocolate fudge cake now Tan!!!> well done!!

-1lb for me... and glad to see that this morning after gaining yesterday morning after a smoked salmon salad for tea!

well done you JO
id forgot about the fudge cake mmmmm dukan fudge cake diet , wonder if it will catch on

so scary !!!! not sure what i will do as conso will probably be disney and i may have to come back from disney and get a couple of pounds off first will see how i can sort food out on holiday

Don't be afraid, sweetheart! Conso is fantastic, I love it! It also makes matters much easier when you're away as you have more variety - a bit of wholemeal bread, some cheese, veg almost every day, a day of carbs and a gala per week.

oh yey didnt think of that and france the land of cheese and meat breckies or at disney anyway lol

i dont think i will ever go back to bread though dont miss it and even dukan bread stalls me or adds weight ....id rather eat galettes !

oh yey didnt think of that and france the land of cheese and meat breckies or at disney anyway lol

i dont think i will ever go back to bread though dont miss it and even dukan bread stalls me or adds weight ....id rather eat galettes !

I wonder if the proper French savoury galettes de Sarrasan would be a handy snack food for you whilst in EuroDisney, scrumper? They're made of a kind of buckwheat flour and you could have one with an egg and ham as the filling.

Well done Jo and scrumper, and good news for you too dd!

2.5 off for me this week, which I'm really happy with :D:D:D

In about another pound or so I'll be looking at a healthy BMI too - hadn't noticed that little line creeping up on my chart :D

well done em

Excellent Mouse... those stubborn pounds are really shifting now!

well done mouse xx

Back