Official weekly weigh in.

Well after 2 weeks of sts I am -4 this week (very nearly 5!!!!)

Thanks Emm - however any of us are feeling we can always rely on you to be lovely and enthusiastic about our losses - so thanks x

1st week done and 9lbs down!

Lovely...onwards and downwards, xxx

No problem mouse, I think encouragement is really motivating, and a couple of weeks sts can be demoralising, so that result is definitely worth celebrating.

As for you two ids and soshbfly, those are both incredible results, a brilliant start to dukan, well done!

That's great news dd, well done - i'm so pleased for you - keep at it now, and hopefully you can get a little bit more on this week.

1 1/4lb off for me this week, it seems so slow now, but it's still coming off all the same...

I started the Dukan diet this Wednesday and I was at 175 pounds and today I weighed 168.8. That makes it 6.2 pounds lost. I'm so happy. I was doing Atkins but weight loss had stalled on the diet.

Well done to the losers, some brilliant losses. Especially brilliant after Easter.

DD, so pleased that the weight is stabilising a little - long may it continue.

As for me, very pleased. I've put on 300 gr but have had a very festive April, so I'll happily take the increase (and thank my lucky stars that it wasn't more:D).

STS for me this week - I think due to having visitors staying and too much eating out - not always being sure of dressings on salads etc. Back to normal for this week!

Well done, Em. One step nearer to Conso for you!

Congratulations on your great start to the diet, evdonnalyn.

Thanks, Laura. I'm sure your 300g will dissipate once the after-effects of Easter wear off. You've got such a fantastic attitude to Stab. Hope I can manage to emulate both you and Anja.

Mouse - In the circumstances, STS is a really good result - you can't have gone far wrong. Fingers crossed for a loss next week.

Back