Official weekly weigh in.

165 and very happy....after a weekend of dining out all weekend..... I strongly suggest that number should really be 164, had a large amount of water accidentally prior to weighing. Been pouring rain here for 2 days, missing my power walk today. But that is ok...double duty tomorrow.
I'm Cruising now and very happy with some green things in my tummie :thankyouthankyou: :thankyouthankyou: :thankyouthankyou:

Congratulations To All !!!

Well done on all the losses this week, well done DD for the gain :)

I am 1lb less this week too, thats a stone in 3 weeks :)

Well done Karen and Susie! Fabulous results! (As for drinking water before a weigh in, haaaaa!)

1.2lbs down this week, late weigh in today as couldn't face it after the weekend of extras etc... but now the stress is subsiding I felt I'd better face the music weightwise...

good result...hopefully lose a little more before next scheduled weigh in (Monday) x

:) x

Last edited:
"Back from holiday" weigh in -

-800g. (-1.8lbs)

Very very surprised and pleased :D

Plan now is to just hang in there (on Cruise) until I know when I return to the UK for the funeral... then if I can manage another successful UK trip, I'll be needing to add some "glucides" back in!

Brilliant Jo, that's a fantastic loss for you especially with everything over the past couple of weeks!

Another weigh-in for me this week - will stick to first Friday of month from now on to have a kinder (after PP day) result!

So 100 gr down on Sunday - and (just) back into 63s for me.:)

Stepped on the scales this morning after doing 6 days of attack and have put on 0.3kgs since yesterday. I know it still means I'll have lost 3kg in the 6 day attack and that I got my TOTM yesterday but still disappointed with today's result. It's silly, as I KNOW I should be happy!

Stepped on the scales this morning after doing 6 days of attack and have put on 0.3kgs since yesterday. I know it still means I'll have lost 3kg in the 6 day attack and that I got my TOTM yesterday but still disappointed with today's result. It's silly, as I KNOW I should be happy!

That's why it's not a good idea to weigh yourself everyday, RunnerBean. There are always going to be temporary daily fluctuations, due to such factors as water retention, TOTM, constipation, hormones, etc. So weighing yourself each day just serves to highlight this and make you feel paranoid about it. Weighing once weekly usually gives a much more accurate picture of the direction in which you're heading.

Em - Well done! So close to Conso now!

This AM 164, been a rough weekend. It is difficult being on Hormones (estrogen), even the bio-identical.
As he states in the book takes twice as long to loose a pound. But I'm patient.
Goal for nest Monday 163..

Good Luck everyone

You'll get there, Karen. As you say, patience is the key in cases like this. Sounds as though you have the right attitude.

I might end up picking your brains on bio-identicals at some point. I'm very interested in potentially going down that route in the future, if my doctor will allow it.

Sounds good. I am soooo PISSED this morning after posting I was sort of walk/sprinting through the house and my foot caught the underside of a piece of furniture and tore a gash in the top of it. The bruising is quite bad. I'm ok it is very tender to walk on, bending is the big issue. So needless to even mention this...tennis shoes are out for a few days along with walks. Feet take forever to heal. Oh well.

Back