Official weekly weigh in.

morning all well done to eveyone !!

im down 1lb to well done vicks !!!

well done jet xxx

are we all excited for tomorrow girls? fingers crossed please.

most people i think usually first week x

Id be happy to lose half a lb but think its going to be a gain for me, my belly is looking bloated already and im not sure if its due to bubba or the carbs in the toast im eating (when i remember!)

ooh nervous for us all xxxxxxxxxx

Not sure im weighing in for a while now. I'll only become depressed if ive gained and im not showing

cheryl i think you should do wot is best for u because u dont want to be getting stressed at the mo !! xx

Oh god i sound really selfcentered now but ive done so well and now (and please believe me its what i wanted more than anything) im going to undo all that hard work. I feel great the size i am now and i know im going to end up where i started again. I know its all in a great cause but i cant get diet out of my head.

cheryl u do not sound self-centered at all ...............

just try and do the best thing for U ,it doesnt matter wot anybody else thinks !!!

Thanks hun. I think i will brave the scales in a few wks. Lol. I hope i dont balloon this time round. Ive started smaller so i'll finish smaller, right? Well thats if i can keep resisting ice cream

when i was expecting dan i was 22, 9st 4lb and i only put a stone on ..............

when i was expecting jordan i was 29/30 weighed 11st and put on around 2 stone but also had diabeties this time around mmmmmmmmmm ...

so u never know wot is going to happen!!!

I was about 12.10 when i fell with oliver coz i had some pergnancy weight from my 1st and put on about 2 and half. This time im strarting much smaller and wont be eating as much crap as i did before. I'll have 4mths after baby is born to lose it again. My brother is getting married and i dont want to be the big fat sister in the photos. My sisters are really slim and beautiful so i will be stood there and people will be saying wow shes not long had a baby and looks fantastic, i want them all to ask how i lost the weight, i'll smile and say its a secret! Lol

I would have given up long before now if it wasnt for my Vicky and Caz. Ooh Caz she should be home tonight. And now all of you. Ive never met so many wonderful people on the net as i have on here (never really been on a forum). Its a fab support network and for the first time ever ive stuck with a diet and seen the best results. Im coming back after dotn you worry but youd all better be here still

thats wonderful for you to say !!

i feel the same there is a fabulous group of girls on here they have helped me a lot even though they may think they havent but they have ............

THANK YOU GIRLS !!!

Back