Official weekly weigh in.

well its friday here and i weighed in at 77kg this morning which is a total loss of 5.5kg since i started 2 and a half weeks ago :)

only 9kg to go, woo hoo

Gosh that's excellent "kids" - errrr do you have a first name?!! (Just found it... it's SUE!)

Re BB challenge - how about a challenge to see who's got any brain cells left at the END of it?!! (meaning the viewers of course, cos few of the participants started with any!)...

OK my weigh in - 400g down... 71.1K

Off on holiday tonight - ahem!

Last edited:
well done kids :D

and jo well done to u to i had to search wot 100 g is and i know now great loss ;)

right my turn this morning i weigh in at 11st 0lb 60z in kg that is 69.85 just need to had on the 6ounces and in pounds that is 154 lb's without my 6 ounces added on :D

well done to all you LOSERS :happy096:

Well done Losers.

Had minor transgrestion on sat and a much larger fall into a vat of wine monday.

But its all good as 6lbs down. 17 total so first stone banished :)

Well done Jet... and Jaqys!

aaaah booze britain!!

Vicky's lost weight!!!!!!! excellent!

well done Joanne ,Sue, jet and jagys we are all LOSERS!!!!!!!
Ive lost 3lb this week :D woop

nine lbs to go. Saying that i tried on a tesco pair of 12s and i cant get them over my fat thighs so im hoping the last half stone or so will see to that (along with more exercise)

Thankyou so much girlies for the support you have given me over the weeks (especially on moany monday this week), i would have seriously given up if id hadnt have been for you xxxxxxx

Well done you ladies... what a great bunch of losers you are!! x

WELL DONE TO EVERYONE :girlpower:

Last edited:
I'm seriously impressed Vicky... you really picked up after "MM", and you've been exercising regularly... and I really wish you luck with this weekend's BBQ and codka...

Thanks ladies and Jo especially ;) xxxx
Think i needed to get the MM out of the way to get more positive and get my fat bum on the exercise train :D

oh linz did you get piccie of your new hair?

wow looking hot babes :D i love it!

might be just me and you JET tomorrow :( im hoping for the weight loss fairy cos at the moment im sts but ive worked bloody hard this week :(

mmmmmmmmmmmmm yeh maybe just me and u mine is still showing 10 st 13 not bad !!

lets see what tommorow brings !!

im exactly the same jet :)
we want 10st 11 each tomorrow please :D

Back