Official weekly weigh in.

Great going Kids... what's your target?

Well done, great loss.:D

well done on your weight loss

- 2 lbs today

in a day? "just like that?" WOW!! excellent!

hi there vicki and welcome there shouldnt be tears only laughter ,and well done on ur loss to date !!

Well done, over 5 kilos on your first week is an amazing loss!

Amazing Vicki... don't worry about the rest of them, they'll take care of themselves! Feel free to open up a diary and tell us more about yourself...

Great going Kids... what's your target?
68kg is what Dr Dukan said on his site and i feel i should be comfortable with that. I am 170cm but will still be pushing to get into all size 12s at that weight. Hopefully the kids will be going to daycare twice a week soon (they had their first day today :D) and im going to look into getting a personal trainer for a couple of months to see if i can get rid of my baby belly a bit more as it is still disgraceful at the moment. Its getting exciting thinking about being able to have a sandwich lol

That sounds about where I'd like to be... and I'm a bit shorter than you and can definitely get into 12s at 67-68K. (Alas not now though... at errr nearly 72K on Fridays, more before!)

Your last sentence is pretty "sad" when you think about it!!

You could have a sandwich made with galette!! (I do love finding alternatives to our must haves!!)

Morning!

200 gr off for me, not a huge amount but good considering I had 2 meals out at friends at the weekend, neither of which were remotely Dukan-friendly. It's all going in the right direction anyway, I really thought I'd have a gain especially as the weight loss will be slowing down now.

Well done Laura, its in the right direction anyway. I am not expecting any great loss this week, I had a couple of bad days early on plus the weather is atrocious , but if I stay the same I will be happy

That sounds about where I'd like to be... and I'm a bit shorter than you and can definitely get into 12s at 67-68K. (Alas not now though... at errr nearly 72K on Fridays, more before!)

Your last sentence is pretty "sad" when you think about it!!

You could have a sandwich made with galette!! (I do love finding alternatives to our must haves!!)

Yes i know its sad but having a sandwich for lunch is just something i am so used to, and not having to actually have a cooked lunch would be awesome. haha i cannot stand the galettes for some reason, thats why i mostly just eat my oatbran from the spoon and the dukan bread well.....

I just spent the last half hour trying on some old clothes and apart from the size 10 dress that i first went out with my husband in (i think i was only 65kg then) everything does up if not a bit tight :D so i couldnt be happier. And since the dress is a winter one and we are now in spring....... i might just not worry too much about getting into it lol

well done on getting in your clothes im sure by your winter you will get in the dress!!!!! lucky thing with summer on the way ....

Right my weigh in today

Have lost 3lb this week so very happy was totm and bd and had one slight slip up

Back