Official weekly weigh in.

Ooopps forgot my monday weigh in, I had a loss of 1.7kgs this week so 6.9kgs in 2 weeks, BUT I am soooooo wanting to eat my daughters Birthday cake tonight!! Have to say I dont miss the junk even went to the movies with my friend and sat there and ate ham, chicken, and salad :) Not the usual popcorn and ice creams.
Good luck for the rest of the week guys, Have a great night xxxxxxxxx

well vickki on ur loss ur doing a great job !!!

My start weight was 9 stone 6lbs 8 days ago and I am now 9 stone 2 1/2lb, don't seem to be losing it very quick but I don't have a lot to lose so I am guessing that is why. I started last Tuesday but I am going to change my weigh in day to Friday mornings so if I am a little bit naughty over the weekend I got plenty time to correct it before next weigh in LOL. I am hoping to get down to 8 stone 9 which Dukan says is my ideal weight and it is the weight I was when I quit smoking 3 years ago.

I have got the weight watchers glass scales and they are very tempermental, also they have one of those round lithianium battery's in which is a bind, You have to keep the scales in the same place cos if you move them the reading will differ.......most annoying

well done kay on ur loss to date ,it may be slow but stick with it the slower the better i say and well done with giving up the white sticks !!!!!!!!

Well done everyone!

(Kay, 3 1/2 lb in just over a week is pretty good going considering you are wanting to lose a stone, I reckon).

700 gr off for me, very happy with that. I haven't cheated but expect the rest of the weight to come off slowly now so wasn't expecting that much.:D

Well done girls xx

I couldn't get out of the habit of weighing every day but I am going to be good today, it is my weigh in day tomorrow anyway so not long to wait

Me, I am

and meeeeeeee!!!

Well done you !!!!!
I lost 3 so that takes me into the 170s

morning all you LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!! well done jaqys wow new stone zone !!!!!!!!

and scrumps well done too on 3lbs oh yessssssssssss !!!

now down to me ........ im down 1lb and 04 ounces so that makes me 10st 6lb 02ounces yes yes yes !!!!!!!

well done ladies !!!!!!!!!!! :grouphugg:

Good morning ladies. Congratulations to you all. Fantastic losses this week. It certainly spurs me on when I see your successes.

I hope you dont mind me joining your weekly weigh in on a Friday. I feel a little bit like a gatecrasher.

Well, this is my first weekly weigh in and I can proudly say that I have lost 6lb. :)

I really hope I can carry on now and lose weight consistently. The first week is always the easiest.

Thank you for all of your encouring words this week girls.

x

Wow very impressive everyone. Great work Jaqys, and Jet too, on top of having a celebrating day!
Nikki that's brilliant - I'm sure you can keep that momentum going!

As for me on Conso I can report -1lb, I nearly fell of my scales this morning and had to check 3 times! What do I do now? Keep going presumably, I'm sure Jo would have a better answer :)

Aww every one is doing so well.
Ive stayed the same GGGRRRR, I knew I would though, but I put an enty into my diary so basically I am going to try and eat more.

well done everybody!!

Back