Official weekly weigh in.

yes well done. you have all done fab!

Another 600 gr off for me! 2 lb to go until conso.:D

well done losers xxx

well done Laura xxx nearly there x

Ooh Laura - hope you the one or two good weeks you need. My tesco man came without my bumbarb last night :-(

I am anxious about my weigh in tomorrow as last Friday I had gained 1 1/2 lb from nowhere! I have taken everyones advice and cut right down on the diet coke and dairy so am hoping that tomorrow will prove worth it, idealy I would love to have lost the 1 1/2 lb that took me by surprise and a little bit more but as I only have 4lb to go to goal it is proving very hard x

A

Ooh Laura - hope you the one or two good weeks you need. My tesco man came without my bumbarb last night :-(

Sackable offence, nay, hanging offence!:cry:

This will be my last week on cruise, I have decided. As long as I can lose at least 300 gr, I'll be under 64 kilos which will do fine (I will not be cheating and will refuse any invites). I need soup every night when the nights are colder so it's time for me to move on to all-but-one PV days because I'm not faffing about making soup for the kids and a separate one for us. Poor husband will just have to go onto conso too or make his own.

lol good for you Laura. you are at a fab weight now anyway xxx

Sorry Ladies just a quick catch up while I've got a mo :)

Another 600 gr off for me! 2 lb to go until conso.:D

Well done Laura :) you're doing great guns... gonna continue with a conso diary?

hey all weigh tomorrow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't I know it Jet :eek:....you feeling positive?

Off with his head!:mad:

I am anxious about my weigh in tomorrow as last Friday I had gained 1 1/2 lb from nowhere! I have taken everyones advice and cut right down on the diet coke and dairy so am hoping that tomorrow will prove worth it, idealy I would love to have lost the 1 1/2 lb that took me by surprise and a little bit more but as I only have 4lb to go to goal it is proving very hard x

:) Have faith Kay - I've got fingers and toes crossed for you xx

Sackable offence, nay, hanging offence!:cry:

This will be my last week on cruise, I have decided. As long as I can lose at least 300 gr, I'll be under 64 kilos which will do fine (I will not be cheating and will refuse any invites). I need soup every night when the nights are colder so it's time for me to move on to all-but-one PV days because I'm not faffing about making soup for the kids and a separate one for us. Poor husband will just have to go onto conso too or make his own.

I think that's a great plan if you've found a weight you're happy at - rather than risk undoing your good work ! :)

Well done to all you losers! - good luck to all Friday WI's (including mine :eek:) x

Thats fantastic Laura you have done so well. Tomorrow is my weigh in day I just dont know how I will have done, I didnt cheat and have cake either last night I was a good girl.

Very happy to have lost 4lb this week (second week of restart Dukan + fruit + bit extra on Sunday!). 2.5lb remaining of holiday podge, then aiming for my target... I've not been below my previous "high" weight of 11 stone, 70K, all year (but one week) but this time "feels" good...

Oh and cos of hairdresser appt last night, I didn't dine properly, went to bed feeling peckish and ONLY lost 100g yesterday so eating works best I see!

Well done Jo very impressive. Dukan plus fruit is going well.

2.8 for me, for a total of 42.2lbs, yes just over 3 stone gone!
A very nice barrier to cross.

Well done Jo! That's a fab loss, especially as it's not strictly Dukan!

Vickki - well done on the ham (it could have been chocolate or biscuits!)

Jaqys, well done. What are you treating yourself to? You deserve something for getting to 3 stone, surely?

Thanks all for yesterday's messages and good luck to the other ladies weighing today.:D

morning all loser's

im down 2lb so my weight to date is 10st 4lb 08 ounzes

im pleased !!!

well done jo fab loss and jaqys also a fab loss !!!!

well done to the other's to if i miss u !!!!!!!

Yay, well done Jet!:D

Back