Official weekly weigh in.

well done every one, ! I have lost 1lb which is fine, yet more friends came round last night, (I must be popular!) but I only had 1 to be sociable. Shes one of my best friends and shes leaving, but to a great job, and not too far away, so will go and see her near Christmas

Great stuff, Cathy especially after your birthday week!

wooooooop! I have lost the 1 1/2 lb that appeared from nowhere last week and a pound on top of that so 2 1/2lb gone this week and I couldn't be happier! My goal was set to reach 8 stone 10lb by the time I go on my all inclusive holiday to portugal on 19th October and I am now 8 stone 12...........ooooh will I do it?
All my family keep telling me that it doesn't matter if I don't do it now as I have got so close but I have got a of a bee in my bonnet about it now..........I have set a goal and am determined to do it lol. I dont' think I will be experiencing 'conso' any time soon as when I come back from my hol I will have to spend a few weeks getting the holiday excess off :/.
I am going to treat myself to a couple of pv days in a row now and I may even treat myself to a bit of fruit (I do miss my fruit).
Well done on everyone else with your weight loss

Well done Kay:D.

Well done everyone looks like a good week for all xxxxxxxxxx

ok my weigh in today was with that weird rouge lb
4lb off im am stunned as i was stuck for days it also takes me to over 3 stone off in total like jaqys, since june 25th !!!!!

Wow ladies you've done amazingly. I cant imagine how anyone can lose 3 stone in such a short period of time. You guys are exactly what I need to hear about to keep me on the straight and narrow.

I lost 2lb this week. So only 3lb to lose til I hit the 1 stone mark. I'd had hope to do it by my birthday (16 Oct). Fingers crossed.

Good luck to everyone else who weighs in today.

x

ooh good luck Nikki!!
Hey well done Tania!

well done all - looks like october going to be the mass weight loss month! amazing. so proud of all of you!

Well done to all losers.

Jaq - that is truly amazing! 3 stone you definitely MUST celebrate (in a non-food way of course!!)...

Someone mentioned perhaps having a piece of fruit - I fear based on what I'm doing - please don't!. The ONLY reason I lost so well last week and the week before is because I GAINED so well the week prior to that!!

If you're in ketosis and you have fruit, you'll no longer be, and you could well gain... then have to get back in, bla bla, so please don't copy me...

Well done all the losers!!

Jo: hooray - back on track!

Jet - brilliant! You're nearly at the half-way mark too.

Kay - well done and great for sticking with it - it will always come off eventually!

Scrumper and Jaqys - what a milestone! Have you planned (non food) rewards?

Welcome to Conso for Kids and Laura!

Everyone, very impressive!! Apologies if I haven't named you!

I have finally managed to stay where I was, jay - a 1/2 lb gain does not really count does it... still at 62.6, up from 62.4.
So I'll stick with what I'm doing for now: Phase 1 Conso with 2 fruit per day and an extra treat (not a whole meal!) at the weekend

Great going Nikki.

Anja thats great news.

I bought the dress last weekend knowing 3stone wasnt far away so no extra treats.

hey girls well done on all ur fab weight losses ,u are all doing so so well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorr y i havent named you im just nipping on quickly to see how u all did !!!!!

im bought a new camera well i thought the money saved on chocolate !!!!! onwards and downwards

Well done all you fab losers.

Back