Official weekly weigh in.

well done Vikki xx

Scales said 64.3 this morning, so down 200 gr on last week.

Well done to all those who lost/STS and good luck to the Friday WIers.:)

morning all loser's and STS er's !!!

last week i was off dukan at the weekend has i was up to 10 stone 3lb 04 ounces ,today im down to 10 stone 2lb which is good but im still up a pound on my new scales but all in all im happy with that !!!

sts for me today which I am OK with as I have had probs getting back into it this week but i'm getting there now. Well done to the losers this week x

Hey well done fellow conso-er Laura! Great result.

Mine is STS on 2 weeks ago - a loss on last week when I was up, I'm sure it just has to do with the actual timing of the weigh-ins. I'm glad my indulgent weekend and Belgian choccies have done no harm in the bigger picture of things. I am now getting more confident about getting though the Christmas season.

Well done to all others losers!

Well done, everyone.

Now you're back on track, Kay, I'm sure you'll be losing again next week.

Anja - Sounding good. That's the bit I'm worried about - getting confidence and knowledge about what I can and can't eat in order to maintain. At least you should be able to have some treats at Christmas. I guess the thing is to enjoy yourself, but not to go overboard with it. I'm sure you'll be fine!

well done all
im registering a STS my new scales say that the old say 3lb loss but im sticking with the new ones ..as i dont feel a loss ...it was totm so i will not argue lets hope next week is a loss or im going to think ive hit a wall !!!!! determind to be good

good going to all the losses and STS!! I will have my weekly weigh in on Monday!

WELL DONE TO ALL YOU LOVELY LOSERS AND STS'ers (the latter is a great result when we've temptation AND totm to deal with - who'd be a woman? :eek:)

Today I can register a 3.6lb loss since my Tuesday restart x

whooooooo sarah you going get there hun xxxx

cheers huns :)..... updated my diary now too...as original goal has sorta gone out the window thanks to 3 weeks totm in 7! :p bloody mother nature :p x

Well done everyone; also good to see that people are doing well on conso - makes it all seem a tiny bit less scary.

MY offical WI is a monday since starting monday gone i've lost 7lb, doubt it will be any more and i haven't done any walking yet as as well as my first week I am fighting offwhat I think is the beginings of a chest infection so pleased really, well done everyone keep posting as I constantly have question xx

any slip ups DD?....drank enough?...eaten enough?...it's mad but with this diet you really have to eat your weight in protein :eek: x

No, none at all. If ever I diet, I tend to have a will of iron so I've not been naughty in the least. Been drinking plenty of water and eating plenty of protein. I'm not sure what the problem it. I suppose it could be hormones or goodness knows what.

Mind you, I was having a major sort out of my bookshelves and flicked through loads of recipe books (mostly chocolate ones) to see which to throw out - maybe I absorbed extra fat and carbs from there! ;):D

Keep your fingers crossed for me next week.

Back