Official weekly weigh in.

Hi everyone,

great news Kay - that's impressive!

Laura - that's nothing, and part of the course of conso. Considering what you've just bee through it's actually a pretty good result!
Jet - I'm with Jo on the 'lose one' - also I do step on my scales at least two or three times now as they have been known to be wrong / different on the first weight.

As for me - I've finally found the carbs barrier: - up a pound on last Friday (in fact from Tue when I was STS). Yesterday was not a good PP day anyway - not enough water and too much salt as far as I can see. Still below target though so should manage to get through this weekend okay.

-1lb for me... so I'm cautiously pleased (although a little dubious cos I took a water pill the day I saw the doc cos he complains at how much I drink, so it might come back!)

still great Jo! why does he complain you drink too much? and how would he know?

In May, when he examined me (I told you they were thorough!!), he asked how much water I drank. When I replied 3L+, he replied that it was far too much, that my tissues were full of water... and that I shouldn't go over 1.5L.

But, as we know, doctors know nothing about dieting so I have obviously changed nothing but didn't want "water bloat" when I saw him - cos I go at end of day...!

Laura - It does seem to be par for the course, so it should come off again. Don't get too discouraged, and good luck!

jet - I have a good, but old set of non-digital scales. I was thinking about replacing them, but I'm too worried about the same thing happening to me - suddenly finding that I'm not quite as light as I thought I was! Definitely go with the kinder scales. :D

Kay - That is fantastic! Well done, you!

Well done, scrumper and Jo.

Anja - You've still done brilliantly well. And at least you're getting a good feel for what amounts to eat in order to STS. That'll be ever so helpful.

Was dreading the scales this morning. Just finished TOTM a couple of days ago, only 6 days since I last weighed myself, and haven't exercised since Wednesday as I have a horrible cold which is affecting my asthma pretty badly.

Anyway, the scales said...
- 4lbs!!!!!!!!! Hurray!

omg well done you !!!! xxxxx

Was dreading the scales this morning. Just finished TOTM a couple of days ago, only 6 days since I last weighed myself, and haven't exercised since Wednesday as I have a horrible cold which is affecting my asthma pretty badly.

Anyway, the scales said...
- 4lbs!!!!!!!!! Hurray!

Fantastic!

- 4lbs for me this week. It sounds a lot but I did STS last week so maybe my body was just hanging onto some water last week?

WOW! Dukan debut! Amazing!

And Mouse - what a relief! That STS didn't trip you up! Well done!

- 4lbs for me this week. It sounds a lot but I did STS last week so maybe my body was just hanging onto some water last week?

Well done, you, too! :D

My previous result was only -1lb, so I reckon my big loss was probably due to getting rid of some water retention (TOTM) as well.

Still, it's a heck of a morale boost for us, eh? :D

Me too...

mouse well done thats brill xxxx

Back