Official weekly weigh in.

-1 for me

well done all

First official weigh in....lost 20lbs since October 1st!!
Sooo pleased.
I had to see an endocrinologist who wants me to have a gastric balloon now he is happy to wait until I stop losing weight.
Onwards and downwards.

hey hunny that is a great weight loss keep at it and you will amaze the drs

fantastic losses everyone, It must be so great showing the Drs you can do it yourself Dee keep at it, I forgot to post my Wi on Mon 4lb for me so total of 11lb in 2 wks....happy girl!!

Oh Dee I'm SO happy for you! And that a member of the medical profession has changed his opinion thanks to such a loss! Well done you! Let us know how you're doing more often!!

Blod - excellent!

Vicki - gosh your loss is almost 3 stone now since September! Certainly no complaints there! Brilliant!

Well done to all the losers!

As for me, 63.2, so 400 gr off since last week. That puts me (slightly) lower than target, and 300 gr less than where I was when I started conso. Time to move on to the second stage of conso, I think.

Good luck to all those weighing-in today.:)

congrats on the weight loss everyone and well done laura, i think next time i go on consolidation i am going to have to be a little stricter as somehow i managed to put on two kilos!!!

This week after being back on attack have lost 2.2kg so down to 67.8kg. If my start weight hadnt of been at 70 i might have been happy lol

Good morning all. 2lb off for me this week so I am back on track at last. Massive apologies for not being on the site so often but am so so busy with work and family at the moment, I do pop on when possible and try to catch up. Good luck all on WI. x

Well done Kay esp as it is such a busy time of year.

yeah well done ladies !!!!
I had 3lb loss this week ....probably would of been more if id not snuck a bit of cheesy pasta last night lol
another milestone so i will put full stats in my diary

Hi everyone, quick sign of life from here, busy busy at work…

I managed to STS (62.0) – phew, with 4 carbs meals (I think one could be counted as ‘celebration’) in my week now….

Dee: FANTASTIC, congratulations on showing off your willpower to the Drs!

Vikki: brill, and you’ll definitely make it, I’m sure!

Blodwen – and that’s brilliant too!

Laura: nice one – you’ve caught up with yourself!

Sue: that’s super! And super-quick. Gives me hope regarding possible repercussions of weak moments over Christmas!

Kay: nice to see you and very well done.

Scrumper – how do you do it – 3lb in a week! Great work..

lol im not sure i think i had that sts and my body is on catch up ...plus using extra energy to keep warm

Back