Official weekly weigh in.

three and a half pounds for me this week, it just seems to be steadily coming off. Total is now up to 1s 5 & 3/4 lb loss overall :)

That's amazing, Emmma! Well done!

Well, my good behaviour at the Christmas party on Friday has been rewarded with a 3lbs loss. I stuck to Diet Coke and was definitely helped by the fact the meal was not particularly fantastic. There was only one choice of everything (except for a veggie main option). The roasted tomato soup smelt nice, but I resisted both it and the bread rolls. The main consisted of dry, tough turkey slices, a small amount of veg (all of which I ate), plus a small slice of roast parsnip and stuffing. They'd accidentally missed the roast potatoes off my meal - which I'd normally have complained about, but was glad of on this occasion! There was Christmas pud and custard afterwards, both of which I hate - so no temptation there either. For once in my life, I was delighted to be presented with crap food! ;-)

Only 1lb off my target now. :)

Well done everyone.
x

well done all lovely pre chrismas losses

-2 is great, mouse! You've lost so much already - you're definitely going to be slimmer for Christmas. At 36lbs lighter, everyone is bound to notice a really big difference!

Thanks - and yes they are noticing. I am also noticing being able to wear my thinner clothes again - I hadn't realised how restricted I had become. I have gone from having two pairs of work trousers to about 15! Eek don't know what I will do when they become too big.

At least I have never worn my trousers under my belly, like my stepfather does :) It makes me laugh the number of men I know that kid themselves that they are a certain waist size, when they do this:D

-2 is brill hun xxxx well done , im having a jeans crisis my 14 are too big round the waist so having to find high ones as the hipster style ones just roll down

okay pre christmas weigh in .....-2lb for me no doubt will be back on by monday but its christmassssssssssssssssssssss

200 gr up on last week, but it's OK, I'm still (just) under 64 kilos.

So, am enjoying everything I eat over the next 48 hours and will worry about it on Monday morning and thereafter...

good plan Laura me too

200 gr up on last week, but it's OK, I'm still (just) under 64 kilos.

So, am enjoying everything I eat over the next 48 hours and will worry about it on Monday morning and thereafter...

Hey good on you Laura, especially after those two meals you had. Well done!
x

Well done, everyone. Hope you're enjoying your Christmas!

I'm going to do something really sad and weigh in today as I wanted to weigh myself this morning before I begin Conso. It's TOTM, so I've only lost 1lb, but that brings me right to my true weight target.

sts again for me which I am thrilled about because over three days at Christmas I had:

2 roasties
roast roots
pigs in blankets
bread sauce
2 mince pies + cream
3 portions (on different days) of xmas pud + cream
approx 5 chocolates
2 handfulls of cashews

Back