Official weekly weigh in.

+200g for me, which doesn't surprise me as I've been up all week since that larger than usual weight loss after stressy outy week.

Good news is that I rounded up last week so don't have to amend my User CP... hihi!

Onward and offward :D

-1lb

Well done all - just a tiny gain, Jo and you know that it's just water so of no consequence.:)

It's lovely seeing everyone's stats/tickers - steadily downwards all round:D.

I'm not weighing in for a while - I did eye the scales this morning but didn't stand on them!

As Laura says, that's not too bad, Jo, and should soon disappear once the water is eliminated.

Good work, scrumper. A nice surprise when you probably didn't expect to lose anything.

My first weigh in after a couple of weeks missed is tomorrow. Not looking forward to it. I just hope that the worst of my 2 weekends away has levelled out a bit.

Well done Jo (practically STS) and Tan.

Kind of weird result for me this week. 1.25 off since last saturday, but as the scales spent a couple of days going up since then i've actually lost 1.75 this week. Either way, the scales moveth again and I'm really happy about that.

Obviously tightening the rules has helped, and I'll try and stick with galettes for now. Not had any mullers this week either, so might lay off those for the most part (perhaps reintroduce one or two this week to see)

well done hun ...you will find what suits ...i dont do dairy and try to stick to galettes

I know I'm over on my dairy allowance - certainly when it comes to skimmed milk, but there's no way I can give up my tea. If I'm really struggling with the last few pounds I'll maybe reassess, but for the moment I'll be as strict as I can elsewhere. At least the scales are moving again, I'd obviously become too slack with my control somewhere!

I know I'm over on my dairy allowance - certainly when it comes to skimmed milk, but there's no way I can give up my tea. If I'm really struggling with the last few pounds I'll maybe reassess, but for the moment I'll be as strict as I can elsewhere. At least the scales are moving again, I'd obviously become too slack with my control somewhere!

As long as it's working for you (and it seems to be), then it sounds fine, Em. Like you say, you can always fine-tune things if the weight loss runs out of steam.

Well done on starting to lose again! :D

I have bad news (although I've seen a way that I can turn it around and make it good). Unfortunately, I appear to have lost weight again and am now 8lbs under target.

I can't understand how after the enormous amount of stuff I ate over the last 2 weekends! Anyway, I'll save my musings and decisions re this for my diary - otherwise this post will be a mile long.

oooh Mouse I am so pleased for you. Your Atkins break really has helped your Dukan weight loss ;)

STS this week (and quite relieved too, as 500g higher yesterday duh!). Weighing in two days earlier than normal but I'll be on "holiday" tomorrow and Friday.

It does initially but then it's quite comforting that I weigh the same this Wed as I did last Wed, for instance! I know I always "gain" on Mondays after the weekend, so I stand on them anticipating a HUGE gain, so quite pleased when just a small one!!

sts this week expected so fine with it

well done hun xx

Back