Official weekly weigh in.

I'm lucky in that I've always weighed less than my OH (only met him 7.5 years ago - cripes is that how long I've been errrr "not obese"?)... but that's a great goal, and one which lots of us have as target weight (I've tweaked mine upwards, but that's where my brain would like me to be again.)

With your specific health issues, finding a "food intake" (rather than using the "diet" word) which suits your symptoms is crucial and if that be a low carb diet generally, why not indeed. (I see that several others have reached that conclusion naturally also, without your health issues. Even those of us who love them!!!).

Meanwhile, onward and offward... January can't have been a write off because it got you remotivated after your break on Atkins to get back in the saddle and finish what you started last year. ;)

-200g for me :)
March is a stable month for me, I see...

well done jo
-2 for me no doubt back on next week

If she wasn't going to the American theme park, perhaps...

Yes, American-type food isn't known for being particularly healthy. Mind you, sometimes your body can surprise you by recovering reasonably quickly from a bit of unhealthy eating. Let's hope that's the case from Scrumper. All fingers very tightly crossed for that.

Fortunately there's a heck of a lot of walking to be done, and with several kids it all gets pretty expensive, so there are two things in her favour! (I just went from one food wagon to the next munching!)

The lack of decent food is definitely not good for Dukan (the best a friend could manage was a merguez baguette otherwise it was burgers and the like) but you can take your own (she took in salads/sandwiches, etc for the second day after them all hating the food) so all is not lost!

Happy holidays Tan and I'm sure wi will be fine in a fortnight!

Well done all.

nice one dd, that's great news! STS for me too this week, to be expected after the wedding last weekend. back on straight and narrow now though.

well done both of you, that's an amazing result for both - -2 is incredible with you so close to the end mouse, i'll have to brush up on your menus, we've the same amount to go now!

Back