Official weekly weigh in.

Ive gained 0.25lbs from yesterday, but over the last couple of days i havent been eating enough or drinking enough, so fair enough.

But today is my weekly weigh in and including the 0.25lbs gain my weight is:

20 stone 1.25lbs so i have lost 12.75lbs this week :)

I know it will slow down now so i am hoping for a 1.25lb loss this coming week :D

Well done PPK - that is fantastic!

Thanks but my goal is going to be changing once I get to 158 - that is an interim goal :) I still have far too much flab around my belly for my liking! I would also like to have a BMI under 25.

Thanks but my goal is going to be changing once I get to 158 - that is an interim goal :) I still have far too much flab around my belly for my liking! I would also like to have a BMI under 25.
im with you there i will be goal changing in the next couple of weeks
well done though hun doing good

If I didn't have England in two weeks, I'd be lowering my goal too... (ooops, hope the OH doesn't see this!)

You have all done so well your all an inspiration to me :D i know i have a long way to go, but with people like you lot on my side im sure i can do it! *hugs*

Drum roll - this week, I have lost 100g...

:D

Isn't the weight loss still really good not just on attack mode! Proud of you all :D

I'll let you know mine when I can get to my scales at home!

I agree with Em, Jo. It's still going down!

Oh yes, I was smiling... it might show some newbies too how slow things CAN get when they're complaining at "only" losing this or that on week 1!

Also, I'm a prime advertisement for how we only get one (two or three perhaps) good shots at the diet... and then it never quite works as well again... the shock factor has gone!

So don't copy me!

I'm happy to be in smaller jeans again today!

Is that translated as "if at first you don't succeed, try try try again!"

No Jo, it means lots of small amounts (100gr) adds up to a lot! Or something to that effect.:D

Well done! After last week's huge amount, any loss is fab.

Well done PPK too - almost a stone off - amazing!

No Jo, it means lots of small amounts (100gr) adds up to a lot! Or something to that effect.:D

Laura, I'm impressed! :D

Also, I had some good news for this morning's weigh in as I'm +1. Not surprising, given the amount I ate last weekend. Still under target by quite a bit, but getting there.

Back