Official weekly weigh in.

Well done to everyone who lost or STS and good luck for this week's WI.

We have new scales (husband says he weighs the same - he weighs more often than I do) and they're not very fancy, but I am 64 kilos this morning, so I'll take that as STS. :D

Laura - That sounds as though both your old and new scales must be pretty accurate, for your husband to find he's the same weight on both. That's good to hear after so many new scales horror stories! And congrats on STS.

Sander - It happens to us all every now and again so you're right not to worry. With any luck, next week will be another loss.

Congrats! 4lbs is amazing! Must be so motivating! :) and it's always extra motivating to lose more than the men!

I've finally got back to the weight before my 'blip' this week, and then lost another 100g on that, just so glad to be back to normal as it were. I've been in the gym a lot this week so, so kinda expected a gain from the weight training maybe but I think all is ok at the minute!

Hadn't really noticed this thread before, already posted this in my diary but just to add it to the official thread as well -

1st week of Cruise, lost 4lbs :)

Last edited:
Lost 2 lbs this week. Had some water retention after too much biltong on Friday, but back to normal today.

Lost 2lbs this week - I'm really pleased as I started Dukan straight after Lighter Life Total w(with no break in between) so wasn't expecting to lose anything! Did 3 days attack and have been on cruise since Friday.

Well done indeed...

After staying the same on my official weigh in day on Friday I was very disappointed but stuck with it as i was pretty sure it was water retention due to totm, got weighed this morning as my clothes were feeling very loose and I have dropped another 3lbs:D
Very happy today

Excellent Louschu, and well done for having stuck at it despite a "bad" weigh in! :)

I've stayed the same this week. Though to be fair it's TOTM so I'm not too fussed. Just pleased I haven't put anything on which is a good sign! Got really bad PMT today much to the annoyance of my colleagues and now my mother. I'm in such a bad mood and my STS has made it even worse! Grrr!

morning everyone. well im really really not happy today :mad::mad: i've sts this week which wouldnt be so bad but my o/h has lost 6lbs!! :cry::cry: im gutted.

:argh::argh::argh:

Morning! Well after I stayed the same last week which was dissapointing, I cut out all tolerated & this morning I've lost 2lb! Yay!

Back