Official weekly weigh in.

Had my weigh in today after my first week on Cruise and I have lost 2lbs.
I am really happy with that as my TOTM started yesterday so wasn't expecting much. :)
Keeping my fingers crossed that next week I'll be out of the obese range and into overweight instead. :eek:

I have lost 7lb this week and weigh the lowest I hve done for years. However I have been really ill so I think it is down to that more than anything else and have been vomitting :( I think I'll probs put another few pounds on before I lose anymore. Still nice to see the scales that low though x

Well done girls :)
Emms, that's fantastic! I know you say it's a lot to do with being poorly but it's nice to see scales go down. Hope you get well soon and get back to eating properly again

I've done attack for 4 days and lost 7lb :D
Wish it could carry on at that rate lol
Hope I lose at least 2 per week to keep me motivated
X

Sts this week. Had a friend staying and fell for a couple of drinks and cheese on Dukan toast. So today and tomorrow will be an effort getting back into ketosis.

Monthly weigh-in for me - 63 kilos, so a kilo down on last month! Probably due to the fact that I've done 5 days of conso with only one carb meal - the galas and other carb will happen this weekend (and the lost kilo will no doubt go back on););)

Well done to those who lost or STS and good luck to those weighing in today and over the weekend.

2lbs off for me bringing my total to 20lbs, only 7lbs to go. My BMI is nearly normal too, another pound and it should be under 25 for the first time in about 7 years:D

Great results, everyone!

niche - That's pretty good going for being on holiday, you must be delighted!

Laura - Well done! It's so encouraging, too, as I am worried sick about piling lots of weight on whilst on holiday. (Although I'll try and eat as reasonably healthily as I can, many of the meals and much of the food available will be beyond my control so it'll be difficult, to say the least.) How wonderful to hear that it's possible to get back on target by being careful but not having to return to Cruise.

Hi All,

I started Dukan last week and lost 6.6lb in my first week. I did 6 days on attack and am now on my third day of cruise.

Looking forward to 'cyber meeting' you all!!!

Steph
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lost another 2 lbs last week. Not bad for having quite a bit of extra dairy (4 yogurts) - but my digestive system is punishing me for it; back to dairy free until my body tells me it wants some again :)

Well done all!
I weighed in this morning and lost 2.4lbs so I'm happy with that. :)
Oo just realised that I'm no longer obese - I'm now "just" overweight! Who would have thought I'd be pleased to learn that I'm overweight?! :D

Great results everyone! Seeing that makes me really motivated to go for it!

My official starting weight is 151lbs.
Hope to give a great number next week :)

Hi sparkling fairy good luck with your first week. May I recommend you start a diary thread? They are very helpful :)

I've lost 3lbs this week and that's following on from the 7lb loss when i was ill (i was expecting to put that back on) and doing consolidation for a few days. The wii fit says I've actually lost 6lbs but it's not my usual scales so I'm reluctant to believe it lol. So I've changed it to 3lbs!

I'll weigh myself on my usual scales next week and see what they say x

Hi
STS the same this week, and last week - thinking of going onto conso and accepting this as my weight :-( of course I would like to get to my Dukan weight which means I still need to lose 8lbs but at this rate it will take forever!

Hi all, end of week 2 and lost another 4.1lb's for a total of 10.7lb's. Very chuffed!

Fitnessqueen, I am no way an expert on Dukan after 2 weeks but going by experience with other diets you will probably find you suddenly have a large loss. If you want to be 8lb's lighter keep going and you will get there!!!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2lbs off for me, only 2 weeks left of cruise providing i lose the last 5lbs during that time. I'm really happy and for the first time in years I have a BMI less than 25!!!!

Well done! The last five can be tricky sometimes, tho.

so I hear:D to be honest the last stone has been tough but i'm determined to do it, the fact that i'm no longer classed as overweight has spurred me on, I'm even trying the cold showers now:D

Back