Official weekly weigh in.

Wow 2 stones in 2 months! That is fab! Well done!
Well done to all the other losers this week too.

2.2lbs off for me this week!
I'm happy as that's 13lbs in 4 weeks. :)

1 lb for me this week, glad that it's any given that I was off diet for much of the week. But I didn't splurge so that has helped, stuck to fish and modified English breakfast. I did have a couple of drinks though and a very light souffle pudding (mint mousse, may try adapting this for DD as delicious).

2lbs off this week, was hoping for 3 with the addition of the cold showers everyday but they evidently didn't work:( I now have 10 days till the date Dr D gave me for the end of cruise and 3lbs to lose, hopefully it will be long enough

3 lbs loss for me this weigh in. It was for 2 weeks because I was on vaca last week - so I am falling behind a little bit from my 2 lb a week goal. But I did lose the weight I gained on the vaca before the weigh in, so I am happy!

well done sander thats fantastic. I do keep a check on your weightloss (in a none stalker way!:D ) as we have very similar amounts to lose and started within a week of each other!

Well I've done it, reached my goal, 4 days later than schedule but I made it! I'm now officially on conso! Going camping tonight but I've planned in advance and i'm taking lots of Dukan friendly foods with me but will be enjoying my first gala meal while away:D

Am going to start Friday weigh ins - should keep me motivated over the weekends to remember how much I've lost that week. Today I am 202lbs.

i think thats the great thing bout this diet if you do put on a little its so easy to shift it again!! you will be fine!!

First weigh-in and I've gone from 1 1st 7lbs to 1 1st 3lbs! I'm so happy and that's with just 3 days of attack :)

Week 5 weigh in shows another loss making 11.5lb down with 11.5lb to go. Woohoo. I'm half way there. 6.5 weeks until my predicted weight. Can I do it??

Back