Official weekly weigh in.

well lost 3lbs this week so should be happy but for some reason i am feeling down and focusing on just how far I have to go! Annoying me as had a v tough weekend and managed to stick with it only to get back to normal and feel totally out of control!!! ARGH - not strayed but come close!!!!

63.5 kilos for me this morning, holiday weight has gone.:)

Next weigh-in - 2012 (when I'll no doubt be playing catch-up again after Christmas excesses).

morning all 1.5lb loss for me this week. Although that might sound ok i weighed myself on weds morning before i went out for a meal on weds night and showed a 2lb loss. so the meal did me no favours which is a little concerning for me for when i go onto conso.

O/h lost 1lb which is not good!

was a bit concerned about weighing in this morning as i feel bloated and have transit issues as forgot to take my muffins out the freezer when i went up to the other house last week:scale: was very surpised to see another 3lbs gone :bliss:

Yay lost another 4lbs. That is 33lbs in 43 days. Still taking one day at a time as realise that a weakness can strike at any time. Found some new recipes which are helping lots. Went to MacDonalds the other day and honestly could say I wasn't tempted. Sat there with my Diet Coke and went home to my chicken!!! lol - NEVER happened before!

Weekly weigh in

Another 2lbs off this week, so 18lbs so far in 4weeks. :D

:bliss: Another 4 lbs off over this week!

5.5 lb down for me this week - another surprising whoosh especially when I admit that I had more than a couple of drinks at my birthday party on Saturday night.

It also takes me to 2 stone lost in 9 weeks.

weekly weigh in

Done weigh in a few days early this week as we're off to Ibiza in the morning, 3lbs lost this week, 21lbs in total in 5 weeks. :D

Morning all. 3.5lb loss for me this week yay! O/h is now up and has lost another 2.5lbs! this is veryyyy bad!

looking at my statistics shows ive lost 25% of my total body weight! Wow!

Last edited:
Back