Official weekly weigh in.

Yahoo.... first weekly weigh-in. Down 4 lbs since my two attack days, so lost 6 lbs in my first week. Thought it would be much slower as I had only 12lbs to loose, but I'm delighted. The next 6 will be slow, but my 'true weight date' is May 26th so its 1lb a week and I'm sorted.

My O.H. is down 7lbs total this week too, so motivation all round.

1lb this week, oh well.

Wobble 1lb a week = 4 stone in a year....keeps it in perspective x

Lol Sididd.. I put on 4 stone in six months!!

Thanks but not to worry - I'm still plodding along, will see how I go over the next few weeks and then take it from there.. diets work differently for different people, it's cool :cool:

Wobble Wonder, Hi, Keep going XXXX You've lost a stone in almost one month, that is great. August will be no problem to you. I am finding it hard to get some of the products. Don't know what part of the country you are in, hope you can get a good selection.

Keep going, it will be worth it.

Hi all!

Because I'm on day 3 of attack- I have been weighing myself daily to monitor the situ.
Do you guys do this and then note down what you've lost in the week, or do you literally just weigh yourself once every seven days?

And for those proper experts- what are the pro's and con's of each?

Dukan says weigh yourself lots- at least in the attack phase anyway..

Thats great Sarafvrm, Keep up the good work.

Kimberleycandukan, Weigh yourself as often as you like is what I say. When you get the swing of it you might like to keep it weekly as you will loose it slower after the first few weeks. You hav'nt too much to loose, but you want to loose it and that is what matters. Good Luck.

3lbs down - yep, three, I did say three

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!

For the cheap seats at the back - that's THREE POUNDS down!!

Another Whooop!

I just noticed my BMI! Whoop indeed :)

WW, I'm in the cheap seat and I've heard whooooooopie that's fantastic keep it up x

Down again this week by 2lb officially since last Sunday so 29lb in total xxx

Last edited:
Thanks Sididd!! I see you're over half way there now.. well done to you!

Think we need another .................WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!! :D

Congratulations Wobble Wonder- how nice it must be to be in the "healthy" BMI zone!

Down again this week by 2lb officially since last Sunday so 29lb in total xxx

I'm sure you don't need telling but thats fab sididd!!

Everyone on here's hard work gives me such inspiration!!!

Well done!!! I second what Kimberley said!

Silver what a fabulous weight loss! Wow ur flying along! It really is impressive, I am sooo focused when I see stats like urs it really helps.

Back