Official weekly weigh in.

Pauline, I'm well impressed with your 2.5 lb loss! Carry on with the good work!

I'm down 4 lbs this week! I must admit it has been a stressful time. I've also done this before though, then had a sts or small gain the following week. Best bit is, I'm below 11 stone! TW is 10 st 5 lbs and I'm resolved never to let myself get to 11 stone again and not do anything about it. I know from bitter experience it takes years to find the willpower to tackle a bigger weight-gain than that.

Good luck all! xx

Well done Sara that is excellent!!

Pauline, I thought you were preggas, how have you lost 2.5lbs. Going to check out your week food plan!! x

In the words of the great Freddy Mercury, "Another one bites the dust". 1lb off this week, slow and steady!! Collette x

well done ladies! crossing fingers for all those Monday weighers out there - like me... (gulp!)

Offfft im not weighing in today i know i have put a few on with whats going on and i will be depressed and want to quit! So im staying away this week working my ass off and weigh in next monday! Good luck everyone x

Offfft im not weighing in today i know i have put a few on with whats going on and i will be depressed and want to quit! So im staying away this week working my ass off and weigh in next monday! Good luck everyone x
Yep! Me too Jan!

chocolate and orange torte.jpg
I'm holding this chocolate and orange torte with clotted cream and a raspberry couli entirely responsible!

2.9lbs (even with my sis' 18th birthday cake, yum!)!

Roll on week 4...:D

Wow, well done everyone, some great losses so far!

My news ain't that good. Lost 0.6 lb...which having not cheated once, 4 hard sessions at the gym plus a ton of walking is mildly depressing. Still, will carry on and hope for better news next week.

it's those last few pounds, Joodle - they're bloody stubborn, aren't they! Hang in there: the gym and perseverance will pay off soon enough.

Wow, well done everyone, some great losses so far!

My news ain't that good. Lost 0.6 lb...which having not cheated once, 4 hard sessions at the gym plus a ton of walking is mildly depressing. Still, will carry on and hope for better news next week.

Maybe you just have more muscle sweetz.

Keep doing what you're doing and it will pay off :)

Yep, am going to go with the more muscle reasoning! Like! Jx

Hey all, my second week (1st week of cruise) and I lost 4.75 lbs! Dead chuffed. So that's 10 lbs altogether in two weeks. I wasn't expecting almost 5lbs on Cruise so that was a surprise, but I'm not expecting that every week!! 2lbs a week will be fine too.

Hey all, my second week (1st week of cruise) and I lost 4.75 lbs! Dead chuffed. So that's 10 lbs altogether in two weeks. I wasn't expecting almost 5lbs on Cruise so that was a surprise, but I'm not expecting that every week!! 2lbs a week will be fine too.

Well done! #WhoopWhoop

Yep! Me too Jan!

View attachment 54986
I'm holding this chocolate and orange torte with clotted cream and a raspberry couli entirely responsible!

Greeneyed..... dont do this to me, when I saw the pic, I thought my gosh that looks lovely gotta have it, then realised ehhhh not dukan!!

Greeneyed..... dont do this to me, when I saw the pic, I thought my gosh that looks lovely gotta have it, then realised ehhhh not dukan!!
Oops! Sorry about that! It looked so beautiful that I just had to eat it :sigh:

Oh well done u!
Attack is going well but the scales aren't moving!! X

Patience Laura, they will move! And it will be a big jump you will be pleased. just dont give up or be tempted to cheat.
xx

Back