Official weekly weigh in.

Well done Saska, Laura, Eilidh, CD and Alotto! Fantastic work!

Eilidh - two weeks max, you're nearly there, make like Jess and sprint to the finish!! Jx

Well done to everyone, so good to hear of successes. My first week (attack) weigh in this morning. 7lbs off. Feeling good, no headaches, few bouts of light-headedness, but passed. Days 4 and 5 no energy, feeling good today.

Wow FP, that's amazing! How motivating! Jx

I gained 0.6lbs this week, which I'm fine with after the first week in conso, having my free meal on Saturday and eating waaaay too much fruit yesterday. Hope I get my head round it for next week!

A gain of 3.1lbs (stress led me to comfort eat) :cry:

5 PP days it is :rolleyes:

1.8 off, which I a little disappointed with, oh well lets hope this week is a bit better.

debbielerwill said:
1.8 off, which I a little disappointed with, oh well lets hope this week is a bit better.

Debbie that's great remember 1lb a week is about 4stone in a year xxx

Well done to everyone on their loses and to those who have gained, well at least you know why. We'll all have our ups and downs! I weigh in tomorrow so will post then.

2 lbs for me this week.

0.6kg for me this week, which makes up for the small totm gain last week. So I am on 55 on the dot, 1kg away from tw.

Congrats everyone, great losses. And trinimaria, sorry to hear about your relapse. I'm sure you will lose it when you get back on plan this week.
Cx

Debbie that's great remember 1lb a week is about 4stone in a year xxx

thank you, I suppose that puts into context, hadnt really though of it like that x

hey 2lb down this wekk x ;)

great work charly! you're doing so well!
Cx

Well done to all the losers !! Those of us who have gained a little :ashamed0005::needhug: , I'm sure we will get to grips with it and sort it asap :)

Today is my usual weigh day but I have no way of doing so at my Grandads and I am not getting naked, whilst holding my boobs up (it makes you lighter, you know!) at 7am in the middle of the gym...apparently it's not allowed!!! Going to have to wait :confused:

Back