Official weekly weigh in.

Today is my usual weigh day but I have no way of doing so at my Grandads and I am not getting naked, whilst holding my boobs up (it makes you lighter, you know!) at 7am in the middle of the gym...apparently it's not allowed!!! Going to have to wait :confused:

Seriously, some people have NO commitment! ;)

P x

lol

Today is my usual weigh day but I have no way of doing so at my Grandads and I am not getting naked, whilst holding my boobs up (it makes you lighter, you know!) at 7am in the middle of the gym...apparently it's not allowed!!! Going to have to wait :confused:
funnily enough the lady at boots told me getting naked and holding your boobs up made u lighter! i asked her for a demo! i wasn't all that impressed cos she said it wasn't company policy (just for the record this is a joke and does not in any way infringe on boots the company)

Before the diet, the boob lift would of had me at TW already lmao!

Hahahaha :) lovely charly!

I hold my boobies up too (o)(o) always have even though makes no difference (yes I've tried lol)

Well done on all your loses girlies :) this is a sneaky mid week weigh in and of the 7 pounds I put on thanks to my super strength antibiotics I have lost 4 Wohoooo 3 more to go yo being back to my 21 pound loss and back on track Xxxx

good for you, jan! so good to hear you're feeling better and getting back on the dukan track.

Cx

Thank you I'm now down five! Was raging as I never went off plan just body was in a huff at being not well lol 2 more to go Wohoooo x

Weighed in at home this morning but didn't have time at work. I want to reach tw at work! With adjustments for different scales I've sts this week but I hadn't "moved" so weighing at work on Monday! I also have one week left and 3 lb to lose Sara! X

2lb off at home today. Need to go to work early on Monday and see if it's the same there! Pray for "movement" on Sunday so I may get a good reading! First time in months ibs has settled- at the start of this that whoosh fairy visited 4x a day. Now I want her once! X

Ok so before I post my loss this does in include a few days of badness and still being on dukan with 2 fast days( in which I went over calories both days!)
2lbs off! Xx

Good Morning. 1lb loss on week 2, having a fluid retention nightmare, so look forward to a serious drop next week.

Back