Official weekly weigh in.

Great losses girls xxx

1lb down this week, TOTM

well done xx :)

Good losses girls xxx

Hey dukaneers....yep I've been awol for a while and then had people to stay and of course that entailed lots of tempting naughty foods/booze in the house.....some I enjoyed but only a taste and not scoffing down as I would pre Dukan days.

Anyway the scales today have moved slightly into the next stone mark and so just a few more lbs to get to goal. Having said that I may change my target once I reach 11 stone ...just a case of seeing how I feel and how I look....don't want to be looking haggard at the end of all this :D anyway I have been reading up some of the posts while I've been awol and well done and congrats to all the dukaneers out there fighting the bulge.

Cheers, Saska x

lost that pesky half a pound!! x

Whoop Charly x

So after weeks of struggling and then going AWOL I have finally got back on track and managed to lose 5lb this week which has taken me back down to my lowest.
I go away next week so this really was needed, as a little bit of a confidence boost...such a relief!
Roll on next weeks weigh day!!!

So after weeks of struggling and then going AWOL I have finally got back on track and managed to lose 5lb this week which has taken me back down to my lowest.
I go away next week so this really was needed, as a little bit of a confidence boost...such a relief!
Roll on next weeks weigh day!!!
yay! pleased 4 u xx

well done no1rangers girl, 5lbs in a week is brilliant!

2lbs off this week

Well done Debbie :) xx

scrap that, just been to the loo and I am taking the new weight, which means 2 and a half off. every little counts :)

Back