Official weekly weigh in.

Well done on the excellent losses! Just finished my attack phase today and lost 10lbs! So chuffed, cannot wait for tomorrow and eating some veg!! Really excited!(how sad is that lol) xx

well done xx amazing loss xx

Congrats Charly!!

well done all you losers :D

Hi guys, well after a hectic last few weeks and me having some events that I have taken advantage of by eating and drinking some naughty foods....which I am pleased that I did as I have proved to myself that I can bounce back to the Dukan Plan and have lost 2 lbs!! I really do feel I have a hold now on my body and willpower and yes it's ok to be naughty now and again but then I know I have to get back on plan sooner rather than later. I went into Mint Velvet yesterday and bought a size 12 dress.....ok I think the sizes in this item came up generous but I was so pleased to take the smaller size! Looks like we are in for a great sunny Saturday ...well for us folks down south and so hope you all have a great weekend wherever you are. Saska x

well done losers

well done ladies xx

Fantastic losses loosers xxx

Well done to those that have lost, another 3.1lb (don't forget the .1!) off for me this week, very pleased with that result.

2.5 lbs down again for me this week which has brought me into the 11's !!

It's been three weeks exactly since we started. Both DH and I are down 10lbs each! I'm now in the 'healthy' BMI range (just), DH has a few more pounds to go.

well done every1!! xx

Hi guys, well just 1lb of blubber gone this week......hmmmm and that could be due to my hair cut :D

Hope everyone has a great weekend, Saska x

Back