Official weekly weigh in.

Good loss xxx

Well..... although just 1lb off this week I did enjoy my son's birthday party a week last Saturday and it took me 7 days to get back to were I was before the party and now I've managed to shed one more lb. It really is scary how the lbs can creep on as if I'd not been on a diet plan I would have eaten the food and drink at the party and the lbs would have stayed on with more lbs creeping on in the days/weeks ahead. I know for sure I cannot get complacent with my weight as I used to when I was in my 20's :eek: The old saying I used to hear my dear old mum say "old age never comes alone" is so true lol!

I had put my goal at 11 st but think I will change it to 10.7 lbs and see how I look. I am feeling great having lost almost 3 st and don't want to get looking like a haggard old witch lol!!

Have a good week Dukankeers, Saska x

5lbs down for me. I was in Malta in between so didn't weigh in last Monday so two weeks together. Shocked I am!! I did stick to PV days all the time and stuck to the basic rules, but it's not always easy to do that. So I'm really pleased.

3 stone gone!

Saska said:
Well..... although just 1lb off this week I did enjoy my son's birthday party a week last Saturday and it took me 7 days to get back to were I was before the party and now I've managed to shed one more lb. It really is scary how the lbs can creep on as if I'd not been on a diet plan I would have eaten the food and drink at the party and the lbs would have stayed on with more lbs creeping on in the days/weeks ahead. I know for sure I cannot get complacent with my weight as I used to when I was in my 20's :eek: The old saying I used to hear my dear old mum say "old age never comes alone" is so true lol!

I had put my goal at 11 st but think I will change it to 10.7 lbs and see how I look. I am feeling great having lost almost 3 st and don't want to get looking like a haggard old witch lol!!

Have a good week Dukankeers, Saska x

Saska well done, i changed mine from 11 to 10.7lb and im at that stage now could so easily be winny the witch lol . You'll kniwvwhen you look in the mirror xxx

Well done you losers xxx

Saska well done, i changed mine from 11 to 10.7lb and im at that stage now could so easily be winny the witch lol . You'll kniwvwhen you look in the mirror xxx

Yeah I will change I think and go down a few more lbs but the witchy look I do not want and so if it does get to that stage I will go to conso. Saska x

put on some weight between weeks 8 and 12, currently at 19.5 lost, now back on it.

Lost 7.4 pounds on 5 days of attack. I had my first PV day yesterday, and I lost another 1.6 pounds for 9 total so far. I am getting acquainted with the cruise phase now.

1 lb loss for me this week. Wedding week this week (my sisters) so we've already begun the build up!! Went out for dinner last night and some lunches last week. So overall I'm glad it was a loss! I thought this might be my first STS!

hike said:
Lost 7.4 pounds on 5 days of attack. I had my first PV day yesterday, and I lost another 1.6 pounds for 9 total so far. I am getting acquainted with the cruise phase now.

Incredible! Glad to hear you're in the swing of things.

well done ladies xx

Back